• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Fill and Clean Small-Opening Decorator Bottles?

In summary, the opening on the cans of frosting are small, and it is hard to get the frosting out. The Tupperware icing decorator is huge and difficult to use. The cleanup is easy with hot water and the cleaning brush.
jenniferlynne
I have a question about them. In the catalog, the opening looks so small!! How do you fill them and clean them? It looks like it would be very hard to get the icing out of those creases.

The use and care says to use the skinny scraper or a knife. The opening is small. I am going to try and use them today.

Ann

you can also use a zip top bag, cut the corner and fill. It is great to split up a can of white icing into three bags, put three colors of food coloring in them and make three different decorations. One can of icing will fill all three bottles.On another note, I have the Tupperware icing decorator thingie and HATE IT! It is so huge that it holds most of a can of frosting. It is so difficult to press and my hands are throbbing after a few minutes. Also, it is very hard to get all the frosting out of the decorator. I like ours...even though I don't have them yet!

I have them but haven't tried them yet. I'm going to use the zip top bag to load them with icing. I think the secret to cleaning will be lots of hot water and the brush that comes with them.

Jeanie

The hole was bigger than I thought it would be from the talk on these boards, plus I didn't know they came with a cleaning brush! I haven't used them yet, but I plan to fill them with the bigger funnel, and just push the icing through with a scraper.

We like themMe, my 9 year old and 3 year old used them to decorate the puffs the other day, they were easy to fill (ziplock bag with corner cut), easy to use, and easy to clean.....

A big hit at our house!

I used them last night and I had forgotten about the ziploc baggie idea, I am definitely using that next time. Last night I used the all purpose scraper to fill the bottle and it took forever, although I enjoyed all the licking. :)

The cleanup was very easy with hot water and the cleaning brush.

Also, I bought plain white icing and colored it wil the Wilton's icing color gels. What a mess! I still have red and blue on my hands.

Becki Oeswein
Carson City, NV
Independent Consultant

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help answer your question about the Decorator Bottles. The opening may look small, but they are actually designed to make filling and cleaning easier. To fill the bottles, simply unscrew the top and use a funnel to pour in your icing or filling. As for cleaning, the bottles are dishwasher safe, but if you prefer to hand wash them, you can use a bottle brush to easily clean out any leftover icing in the creases. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy decorating!

1. Who can purchase the Decorator Bottles from Pampered Chef?

Anyone can purchase the Decorator Bottles from Pampered Chef, whether you are a consultant or a customer. These bottles are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How many Decorator Bottles come in a set?

Each set of Decorator Bottles from Pampered Chef comes with three bottles in different sizes: 2.5 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz. This set is perfect for all your decorating needs, whether you are drizzling sauces, frosting a cake, or adding a finishing touch to a dish.

3. Are the Decorator Bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, all our Decorator Bottles are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, hand washing is also an option if you prefer.

4. Can the Decorator Bottles be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles from Pampered Chef are heat resistant and can be used for hot liquids. However, we recommend avoiding temperatures over 300°F to prevent any damage to the bottles.

5. Are the Decorator Bottles BPA-free?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles from Pampered Chef are made of BPA-free plastic, making them safe to use for all your cooking and baking needs. You can feel confident using these bottles to decorate your food without worrying about any harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • GourmetGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Chefstover2