• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has the Consultant Planner off Supply Form

In summary, the Consultant Planner off Supply Form needs to be completed by any consultant or planner who will be taking time off from work. It can be found on the company's intranet or by requesting a copy from the human resources department. The form typically asks for the employee's name, department, dates of the requested time off, reason for the time off, and supervisor's signature. It is mandatory for all consultants and planners, and it is recommended to submit the form at least two weeks in advance to allow for proper scheduling and coverage adjustments. However, the specific deadline may vary depending on company policies.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
and can answer me a question?

I have the one I got in my starter kit..it says "consultant planning calendar" on it and has a picture of the apron...non spiral bound

but I see on on our order form for $3

and I see one listed on ebay that has a picture of a desert on the front (I think that is the planner)

is the one you can buy for $3 on the order form the spiral bound planner with the desert on the front? like this one:

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/86/8c/15_1.JPG

yes that is the one on supply order

pamperedchef2 said:
yes that is the one on supply order

thank you! Guess I need to get another order together because that is the one I want! LOL

I ordered the spiral bound one last season and this season when i received my new paperwork i received the one with the spiral...my recruits didn't....does anyone know why?

Hi there! Yes, the planner listed on the order form for $3 is the spiral bound one with the desert on the front. It's a great tool for staying organized and planning your Pampered Chef business. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help!

1. Who needs to complete the Consultant Planner off Supply Form?

The Consultant Planner off Supply Form needs to be completed by any consultant or planner who will be taking time off from work.

2. Where can I find the Consultant Planner off Supply Form?

The Consultant Planner off Supply Form can be found on the company's intranet or by requesting a copy from the human resources department.

3. What information is required on the Consultant Planner off Supply Form?

The form typically asks for the employee's name, department, dates of the requested time off, reason for the time off, and supervisor's signature.

4. Is the Consultant Planner off Supply Form mandatory?

Yes, the form is mandatory for all consultants and planners who wish to take time off from work. It helps the company keep track of employee schedules and ensure proper coverage.

5. How far in advance should I submit the Consultant Planner off Supply Form?

It is recommended to submit the form at least two weeks in advance to allow for proper scheduling and coverage adjustments. However, the specific deadline may vary depending on company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • lockhartkitchen