• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Performing This Weekend? Share Your Success!

In summary, Shari did a walkthrough of the mini-catalog at her show and ended with a lava cake demonstration in the RCB. She is already over $400 in sales.
DebPC
Staff member
Share your success with us to inspire others.

Me!! And hopefully closing out 3 others.

ME!!! My first one since July or August!!

The host of last night's shows has historically had LOW turnout and rotten sales (struggling to get $150 in sales) She will close tomorrow with at least $400 in sales!! This is the first time I've been able to get a guest list and invitations out of her. I sent out mini catties with Kam's mini catty insert in envelopes. She is a co-worker so I'm willing to do the party for her, but having finally gotten more effort out of her is definitely paying off. On a separate note, I have found that when I send the invites out in envelopes, sales are much higher if I put the host's name & address on the front in the return address spot and my name & address on the back flap of the envelope. I think more people are inclined to open an envelope from a friend rather than some Pampered Chef consultant they don't know.

Good tip at the end! Glad it worked out!

I had a show this afternoon and chose to do a walkthough of the mini-catalog since all the attendees love and own a lot of PC products. I ended up taking a lot more products than I normally do (all the new ones I have plus the RCB, March specials and stuff to make the lava cake with). But it went really well. Everyone seemed to really enjoy being able to learn about and touch all the new products (I passed them around as I talked about them). I made little notes on each page spread to remind myself to mention things like upcoming specials, hosting benefits, RUFTH, and other products such as knives and cookware. We sampled the new Itty Bitty Bevs when we got to that page. When we got to the rubs, we tried those -- two as dips and two on chicken cooked in the RCB. I started at the back of the catalog and ended with the two new Stoneware pieces and we finished by making the lava cake in the RCB (which I rinsed out when it was cool so everyone couls see that the cake didn't taste like chicken).It was fun and relaxing and even though the attendance was a little low, she's already over $400 in sales just from the people there and one outside order. I'm going to remember this idea for future shows early in the new season. It was really low-key and I liked that a lot.Shari in TX

Bumping...

1. Who can host a Pampered Chef show this weekend?

Anyone can host a Pampered Chef show this weekend! Whether you're a first-time host or a returning one, we welcome all to share the joy of cooking and entertaining with our products.

2. How do I find out who is hosting a Pampered Chef show this weekend?

You can find out who is hosting a show this weekend by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for upcoming events. You can also ask around your friends and family to see if anyone is hosting a show.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef show at someone else's house?

Yes, you can! Our shows can be hosted at any location of your choice, whether it's your own home or someone else's. Just make sure to get their permission beforehand.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show this weekend?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is not only a fun and interactive way to spend time with friends and family, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, and receive exclusive host rewards.

5. Can I still attend a Pampered Chef show this weekend if I can't host one?

Absolutely! You are more than welcome to attend a Pampered Chef show this weekend as a guest. It's a great way to learn about our products, try out some delicious recipes, and have a good time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein