• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has January Parties Booked?

In summary, it is best to book a January party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow time for invitations and RSVPs. You can request a specific date, but it depends on availability. There is no minimum number of guests required, but it is recommended to invite 8-10 guests. Hosting a January party comes with benefits such as free and discounted products, exclusive rewards, and the opportunity to try new products and recipes. Virtual parties are also an option, with various options available. Contact your consultant for more information.
DebPC
Staff member
I have 1 show this Thursday and 1 book show going. That's good enough for me because of a vacation.

2 cooking shows and 2 catalog/online shows, 1 pantry package pre-order show for a freezer meal workshop in February! On a roll to start 2015 off with a bang!

That's great- keep it going!

Closing a catalog show tomorrow. Live show Saturday. Have 2 other catalog shows going on and anticipate closing a pre-order show for a February Freezer Dinners Done Workshop.

I had my launch party this past week and I have 1 party booked for later this month. Hoping to get more going!

Kitchen show on the 24th and freezer show on 25th. Not too much...

My month is going pretty poor! Any ideas to increase attendance?

1. How far in advance should I book a January party?

It's best to book your January party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for invitations to be sent out and for guests to RSVP.

2. Can I request a specific date for my January party?

Yes, you can request a specific date for your January party, but it is subject to availability. It's always best to have a few possible dates in mind in case your first choice is not available.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a January party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a January party. However, we do recommend inviting at least 8-10 guests to ensure a fun and successful party.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a January party?

Hosting a January party comes with many benefits, including free and discounted products, exclusive hostess rewards, and the opportunity to try out new products and recipes.

5. Can I host a virtual January party?

Yes, you can definitely host a virtual January party! We offer a variety of virtual party options to accommodate different preferences and needs. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • ChefKelebel