• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?

In summary, Lisa has earned a breakfast through her fundraising efforts for Round-Up, but she is not sure if she will be able to get the HWC pin.

Who has earned breakfast of caring?

• Total voters
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am quite curious who has earned the breakfast, how they earned it, or if they could care less?:D

I think I have earned it. Is there a way to figure your status?

Ugg, I only need 25 more dollars and I am there...hoping my fundraiser this weekend goes well and that's all I will need. I also have the RUFTH pin in the bag as my last show put me over the $100 donation mark.

pkd09 said:
I think I have earned it. Is there a way to figure your status?

The only thing you can track through PP is the donations for RUFTH (as far as I know), you need to keep track of the HWC stuff.

I've earned it already. I have earned an invitation through Round-Up donations. I am working on earning the HWC pin also, but I'm not sure if I will make it.

Questions...I am about $25 away....:confused:

1. do the HWC pins I bought count as $1 a bag
2. do the samples I bought from the Paperwork Sample Form count ($1 each, means $3)?
3.and is the Round Up from last year on (I just started in December)?

PP says I've earned it throught RUFTH. I am now to also get the pin for HWC--only $100 for the pin, so I'm very close to the whole shebang!

I thought it was $150 from a combination of both RUFTH and HWC...what is the $100 for the pin?

yes, it is $150 for the breakfast. But if you have $100 in RUFTH or in HWC you get a special pin for each.

Thanks for the explanation!! I'll only get the RUFTH then.

jwpamp said:
Questions...I am about $25 away....:confused:

1. do the HWC pins I bought count as $1 a bag
2. do the samples I bought from the Paperwork Sample Form count ($1 each, means $3)?
3.and is the Round Up from last year on (I just started in December)?

The pins are $1 a bag, the samples are $1 each..so yes, $3. And the RUFTH is for an entire year, I am just not sure what the start date is from last year.

The start date for RUFTH was September 1st, 2005 when the new catalog started last fall.

Breakfast of CaringI now have $248.21 in Round Up from Sept to Current and I haven't taken time to figure my HWC Sales/Donations, I know they are NOT selling this year like last year.

Are you finding you're selling as many of the products??

So does this mean, I'm going to BOC??

Lisa

Lisa,You are going to BOC and you get a RUTFH pin. If you have $100 in HWC donations, $1 for each sale, etc. then you will get a pin for HWC.

In PP, it's only track the donations [for that report]? And not for any molds/holders sold and the donation that it automatically entails? Just seeing where I'm at.
Sandi

Kate,
Thanks, I wasn't sure, wow, that's great, hopefully I'll sell enough HWC products, not sure of that though!!

Lisa

I'm looking forward to it!

YipeeeCan't wait! The Breakfast of Caring is so awesome!! Makes you realize how easy it is to make a difference in others lives!

Smiles,:D

I have earned the breakfast through RUFTH alone, so I'll get that pin. I haven't figured my HWC stuff yet, but it's unlikely I'll get that pin, I think.

I don't know if I'll get the HWC pin, my fundraiser didn't do that well. But that's ok, I at least help out a good cause.

I earned it and am looking forward to it!!

Is this usually a big event? What do we wear?

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I now have $248.21 in Round Up from Sept to Current and I haven't taken time to figure my HWC Sales/Donations, I know they are NOT selling this year like last year.

Are you finding you're selling as many of the products??

So does this mean, I'm going to BOC??

Lisa

I didn't sell nearly as many HWC items this year - NOBODY liked the stencils...people who liked the clips already had them fro mlas tyear...and people did like the bar board/knife set. People went NUTS for the mugs & platters, though - so I had many many people doing little catalog shows to be able to buy the dishes. I still, to this day, have people asking me for the HWC mini-measure-all-cup and the pink micro-fiber towel...I sure hope they bring those back one of these years. Pink handled kitchen shears would be a sure-hit as well, I'd bet!

What is "Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?"

"Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have made a significant impact in their communities through charitable work and giving back.

How are consultants chosen for the "Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?" award?

Consultants are nominated by their peers, customers, or Pampered Chef employees based on their commitment to serving their communities and making a positive difference in the world.

What are the benefits of receiving the "Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?" award?

The award not only recognizes the hard work and dedication of the consultant, but it also provides them with a platform to share their charitable causes and inspire others to get involved. Recipients also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a token of appreciation.

Can anyone nominate a consultant for the "Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?" award?

Yes, anyone can nominate a consultant as long as they meet the eligibility criteria, which includes being an active Pampered Chef consultant and having a track record of charitable work.

How can I support the "Who Has Earned the Breakfast of Caring?" program?

You can support the program by nominating a deserving consultant, spreading the word about the program, and getting involved in charitable initiatives and causes in your own community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VickiMazz2016
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly