1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Who has demo'd

1. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

The California club pizza? I am doing it next Sat at a show with 12-15 expected. I will be making it this week at home but thought I would check to see what you all thought. TIA!

May 2, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

3. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Ah... thanks! That's what I get for being lazy and not looking.

Really looking for people who have done this at a show. Any suggestions?

Last edited: May 2, 2009
    May 2, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I just did it last night and at a bridal shower last month. It is a very good interactive show because it shows items you don't normally use. The best part is it doesn't take very long to put the actual recipe together. You lay out the dough on the large bar pan using the roller. Sprinkle chicken and cheese and throw it in the oven. While that is in the oven you prepare the topping. Which shows the Ultimate Mandoline, citrus press, knives, cutting board, avocado peeler, tomato knife, etc. Toss that all in a batter bowl and serve it up with the pizza is done in the oven.

May 2, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I've done it! Its pretty easy. I get everything set up when I arrive, make sure the host has the chicken and bacon cooked and then about 5 mins before the people arrive, I do the crust and cheese. Stick it in the oven, let the smell get people, then will assemble it with the help of the guests. Its easy!!! I don't use every single tool I can get my hands on but will mention others that I might not be using. I don't like to use 2 cutting boards unless I'm really measuring something.

May 2, 2009
  6. turtle15

turtle15 Member

I also did it at a bridal shower and it was great!

May 2, 2009
  7. I have done it twice now, everyone seemed to like it, I also mention to them that basiclly the same ingredents that are in the pizza also can be used to make the mexican chicken lasagna

8. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

I've done it several times and even the sceptics have loved it. How can you not like chicken, cheese and bacon???? :)

May 2, 2009
Have something to add?