• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

California Club Pizza Challenge: Sat Show w/ 12-15 Guests

In summary, the California club pizza is a pizza that is made with chicken and cheese and is cooked in the oven. It is a great interactive show because it contains items that are not normally used in a pizza. It is easy to make and is a popular pizza.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
The California club pizza? I am doing it next Sat at a show with 12-15 expected. I will be making it this week at home but thought I would check to see what you all thought. TIA!

Ah... thanks! That's what I get for being lazy and not looking.

Really looking for people who have done this at a show. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I just did it last night and at a bridal shower last month. It is a very good interactive show because it shows items you don't normally use. The best part is it doesn't take very long to put the actual recipe together. You lay out the dough on the large bar pan using the roller. Sprinkle chicken and cheese and throw it in the oven. While that is in the oven you prepare the topping. Which shows the Ultimate Mandoline, citrus press, knives, cutting board, avocado peeler, tomato knife, etc. Toss that all in a batter bowl and serve it up with the pizza is done in the oven.

I've done it! Its pretty easy. I get everything set up when I arrive, make sure the host has the chicken and bacon cooked and then about 5 mins before the people arrive, I do the crust and cheese. Stick it in the oven, let the smell get people, then will assemble it with the help of the guests. Its easy!!! I don't use every single tool I can get my hands on but will mention others that I might not be using. I don't like to use 2 cutting boards unless I'm really measuring something.

I also did it at a bridal shower and it was great!

I have done it twice now, everyone seemed to like it, I also mention to them that basiclly the same ingredents that are in the pizza also can be used to make the mexican chicken lasagna

I've done it several times and even the sceptics have loved it. How can you not like chicken, cheese and bacon???? :)

1. What is the California Club Pizza Challenge?

The California Club Pizza Challenge is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to make a delicious California Club Pizza using Pampered Chef products.

2. How many guests can attend the Sat Show for the California Club Pizza Challenge?

The Sat Show for the California Club Pizza Challenge can accommodate between 12-15 guests. This ensures an intimate and personalized experience for each attendee.

3. What happens at the California Club Pizza Challenge Sat Show?

During the Sat Show, guests will watch a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrate how to make the California Club Pizza using our high-quality kitchen tools. Guests will also have the opportunity to sample the pizza and ask any questions they may have.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the California Club Pizza Challenge Sat Show?

No, all the necessary ingredients and cooking supplies will be provided for the California Club Pizza Challenge Sat Show. Just come ready to learn and have fun!

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the California Club Pizza Challenge Sat Show?

Yes, there will be a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the Sat Show. Our consultant will also be available to answer any questions and provide recommendations on which products would work best for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefheidi2003