• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
I got mine this morning!! Yeah!!

I TOTALLY understand that they received an overabundance of orders submitted later in the period, and way more than they expected, so the bags were on backorder. And I did appreciate the extra HWC pins, however, I think communication on this issue wasn't handled very well!

They should have been updating on the status in the PC Newswire or something!

got mine today in Chicago

Mine came today. It is cute, cute, cute!!

I received mine yesterday as well. Already transferring my stuff into it today. Love it!

I just got home from a show and it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Finally, finally, finally, GOT IT TODAY!!!! It's very cute and I think will hold up better than the catalog tote that I have been using for a purse. Pockets fit the skinny wed. reg. brochure and the mini catties perfectly. Then I can have my notepad, pen, and biz cards in a 3rd pocket; any ideas on other necessities to have with you always?Yeah, I am so happy now!!

Got mine today---Does yours have an open seam in the bottom:confused:---meaning the edge is finished in the bottom on the left, but has a small gap between the seam that goes to the egde of the side--so I can see the cardboard support a little. Would you complain? Honestly, it was free & who knows how long a replacement would take, and it's still usuable....

flemings99 said:
Got mine today---Does yours have an open seam in the bottom:confused:---meaning the edge is finished in the bottom on the left, but has a small gap between the seam that goes to the egde of the side--so I can see the cardboard support a little. Would you complain? Honestly, it was free & who knows how long a replacement would take, and it's still usuable....

Barb,

Yes, mine is open on the left as well. It seems extremely difficult to take out, but I wonder if it is open so we can attempt to take it out to wash it? :confused:

If you got yours in Cali today hopefully I will get mine tomorrow.

Got mine yesterday. My daughter really likes it but I want to use it. I will have my mom sew on a snap or velcro to close it. I don't like that it is completely open (people are stealing more these days.)

Still waiting on mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

jcsmilez said:
Barb,

Yes, mine is open on the left as well. It seems extremely difficult to take out, but I wonder if it is open so we can attempt to take it out to wash it? :confused:

Good to know---Thanks. I'm not going to call. Just happy to finally have it:sing:

flemings99 said:
Mine doesn't have that. It sounds like it's not properly made. It wasn't free. It was an earned item you will pay tax on. Contact the HO.

Got mine today! I was so excited!

Got mine Friday!!!! SO excited, unpacked my other bag and packed it all into the new bag. Dh was lessed than thrilled when I was standing in front of the TV showing off my new purse. LOL I called on Wed and they said they were filling orders and I should get mine soon, but didn't say it was shipped. But like other posters said I live close to Chicago and get my stuff within a day or two of shipping. Hope the rest of you get yours soon, too.

jcsmilez said:
Barb,

I don't have that opening on mine...I just looked at it to make sure...

Well Barb, I guess ours are special!!! :D :rolleyes:

Got mine on Saturday! WOOHOO! H is more impressed with this one than the catalog tote- can't blame him, I LOVE IT!!!! :D

Mine finally made it all the way to me down here in Florida on Monday - it is the bomb! The Pampered Chef meets Vera Bradley and the Chef wins!​

jcsmilez said:
Well Barb, I guess ours are special!!! :D :rolleyes:

E-mailed HO about it, haven't heard back yet. Will let you know when I do. Didn't see a "show number" in the adjustments page to do it there.

Yippeeeeeeeee! I FINALLY got my tote today. I had been telling myself that it was sure to come before the 4th of July :)

It is open on the bottom but looking at it, as long as the seam is finished- it is supposed to be that way. The tote is washable and I don't think any of us want cardboard in our machines. This way we can turn the tote wrong side out and remove the cardboard before washing.

PC did AWESOME on this tote! I think it is one of the best things I have earned just in design and usability. I can't wait to bring it out and about!

FINALLY!!! LOVE IT!!! SOOOOO Cute!

I still haven't gotten mine!!!! :yuck:

I finally got mine today. It is so cute. DH got home from work for lunch and I asked him if he wanted to see and my DS (7) said he doesnt care about your bag. He was tired of hearing about it himself.

Jennie4PC said:
I finally got mine today. It is so cute. DH got home from work for lunch and I asked him if he wanted to see and my DS (7) said he doesnt care about your bag. He was tired of hearing about it himself.

That's exactly why The Furry Guy loves that I'm part of CS. I get to come here and get all crazy and chatty about PC stuff instead of bugging him. I did make him admit, though, that the new HWC tote is adorable. :D

DS has told me twice today what a pretty new purse I have. DH said he liked it too - he was glad I finally had pockets to organize! (he hated rooting through my catalog tote looking for the checkbook, car keys, etc....)

I think for DH, it's nice because I didn't have to spend money for it!:D:p

The Furry Guy never roots through my purse for anything. He's convinced I carry small, vicious rodents that are trained to attack him if he ventures in there.

raebates said:
The Furry Guy never roots through my purse for anything. He's convinced I carry small, vicious rodents that are trained to attack him if he ventures in there.

Mine DH won't venture into mine either. He'll bring it to me to find what it is that he needs....or just ask for what he needs. Too funny.

I earned that bag right about 5/13 and wasn't too disappointed when I didn't get it right away 'cause I didn't think I would like it. Boy was I wrong! I love it and am really excited to carry it instead of my catalog tote. It's an eye catcher for sure!

Is anyone else REALLY hoping the new conference (only) catalog tote will be designed like this one? I love my pockets! Even DH said it was nice except for the fact it looked more winter.

That's my hope. They are really good at listening to our suggestions and wishes. I'm sure enough of us have talked about the need for inside pockets that there's good chance this one might have them. :)

Response from HO regarding the opening in the bottom of my bag:

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. This is intentional for washing purposes.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Kathy Walker
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef

Hm, I guess that means mine's defective.

I love this bag!!!! I'm going to stitch the handles down with black so that they don't flap outward and I'm also going to sew on a pink gross grain ribbon in a loop and put on a buttom to hook it shut. Then, in the small opening left underneath the handles, I can thread the white ribbon with PC on it from a gift at leadership and still have my ribbon on my bag. I love it! The pockets inside are the BEST! Yahoo!

Anyone have a HWC tote bag from May you are willing to part with? It's black with pink polka dot trim on it. Thanks.

darlinclem said:
Yippeeeeeeeee! I FINALLY got my tote today. I had been telling myself that it was sure to come before the 4th of July :)

It is open on the bottom but looking at it, as long as the seam is finished- it is supposed to be that way. The tote is washable and I don't think any of us want cardboard in our machines. This way we can turn the tote wrong side out and remove the cardboard before washing.

PC did AWESOME on this tote! I think it is one of the best things I have earned just in design and usability. I can't wait to bring it out and about!

I didn't get mine until this week (moved and though PC has new address, they mailed to the old). Anyway, I love it! It is so much better than the catalog tote. I love the interior pockets. It was like it was made for the mini catalogs, and wedding brochures. We'll see how this one does for business. Sorry, not willing to give this one up.

I have one that I would be willing to sell. Although it is not still in the packaging. It hasn't been used. Please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss prices and you can give me your address and such if interested.

Jill

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann