• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
I was getting a little frustrated today thinking about how much I want to get my hands on that tote. Then I had a though. (No, in case you're wondering, I didn't hurt myself. ;)) I know how much I hate it when one of my customers has an item that's back-ordered. I want so much for them to have their stuff. And, that's for people who have simply paid for their items. I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be if it were something they had worked hard to earn. The next time I start to get antsy with waiting, I'm going to flip it around and remember that those whose job it is to get that bag to me are probably just as frustrated as I am.

raebates said:
I was getting a little frustrated today thinking about how much I want to get my hands on that tote. Then I had a though. (No, in case you're wondering, I didn't hurt myself. ;)) I know how much I hate it when one of my customers has an item that's back-ordered. I want so much for them to have their stuff. And, that's for people who have simply paid for their items. I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be if it were something they had worked hard to earn.

The next time I start to get antsy with waiting, I'm going to flip it around and remember that those whose job it is to get that bag to me are probably just as frustrated as I am.

Great point, Rae!!
I know exactly what you mean!!!
I am not as frustrated about the tote as I am anxious or excited to get it!! It would be nice to have it soon b/c I wanted to start using it as a purse and see what kind of response (if any) I get from it, but I'm also not going to sweat it!!

Is there an official memo on the tote situation?

Not since the one back in May! Wonder how much longer it will be. I think with the way it is designed, I could carry it to Church without offending anyone. My Catalog Tote is a little too "obvious"! My HD has hers and I love it!

It's Monday so no chance of a nice visit by FedEx today.

Where, oh where, has my little tote gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? With it's dots so pink and its straps so black, oh where, oh where can it be? (be glad you can't hear me sing off key)

Becca (trying to wait patiently, hoping to have her HWC tote before Conference)

Glad I found this thread. I was thinking I was the only one still waiting! I hope it comes soon :)

I hate to admit it b/c I worked hard for the tote & was so excited about earning it.. BUT I'm over it. I would much rather have PC dollars!! Unfortunately, the new & excitement has worn off the cute little tote now.. :-\

Has anyone called HO to find out what's up? I know it was mentioned a few pages ago in this thread, but I never heard anything about a response.

I keep thinking I should. Maybe I'll do that later today. If so, I'll let you know what I find out.

straitfan said:
Has anyone called HO to find out what's up? I know it was mentioned a few pages ago in this thread, but I never heard anything about a response.

I emailed a day or two ago, but have not received a response.

Oh! Can't wait to see if it comes this week, but like PP said the fun and excitement has kinda worn off. Now on to something else already, maybe its ADD! LOL

I called and mine is due to arrive today!

Did you get yours Rae? I haven't called yet since these last few posts have been "promising". Still nothing on my doorstep. I was this with one of my best consultant friends last night and told her I'm going to get it just in time to go off to conference and get another bag. Oh the dilema.. . .which bag to use on a daily basis. LOL I was hoping to have it for at least a couple of months prior to conference:)
Signed,
The Bag Lady. . . think I need help. If I get another PC bag, my husband may just put me into therapy!

Still no bag for me yet!

I was one that was waiting also. I got mine today and it came FedEX. I was really surprised. I was getting like the rest of you, thinking that it was never going to get here and that I earned it and why should I have to wait this long. It is really cute and hope that the rest of you like it and are as excited to FINALLY get it.

Mine arrived yesterday. I'm fairly close to Chicago, though. They're shipping!

I'm in KS, and FedEx just delivered mine. The stupid black packet that is on the insides of purses burst in mine, so mine is stained black on the inside. :-(

Contact the HO for a replacement.

I'm in Chicago and still don't have mine. :(

DebbieJ said:
I'm in Chicago and still don't have mine. :(

Clearly you're just not as special as I am. LOL!

raebates said:
Clearly you're just not as special as I am. LOL!

That is the truth, Ms. Rae!

DebbieJ said:
That is the truth, Ms. Rae!

Only if you pronounce that speeeeecial.

raebates said:
Only if you pronounce that speeeeecial.

ROFLMAO!!!!:chef::chef:

OMG! I totally heard the Church Lady in my head when I read that! And now I'm showing my age...

chefann said:
OMG! I totally heard the Church Lady in my head when I read that! And now I'm showing my age...

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

Got mine today! LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Mine came today! Yippee! Happy Camper. It's soooooooooooooo cute! What a long wait.

chefann said:

darlinclem said:
Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

Yeah, that's what I heard in my own head when I wrote it.

Got mine today

Submitted my second show on the 15th and got my Tuesday here in Canada. Just wish it had a zipper. Maybe I'll sew in some small pieces of velcro because I just know I'm going to dump it somewhere if I don't.

I am so stinkin' jealous. I hope to get mine today. Maybe it takes longer to get things shipped down here to FL.

Well I just called to check on mine! I was just told that they have not gone out yet, no one has them and they will go out later this month! That doesn't make sense! Glad some of you are getting them. I hope their isn't another problem with them!

For those of you who are getting theirs this week . . . when did you earn it? I submitted my 2nd show on the last day of the month, so I am wondering if I'll be waiting even longer?

It could be that no one in your grouping has gotten theirs.

I submitted my 2nd show on the final day of the promotion and got mine yesterday. By the way, it came Fed-Ex, not USPS as someone else stated.

I submitted my 2nd show on the 15th also. I do want it, I hate that it takes this long but what can you do! I am in GA.

Still waiting in Texas...turned my 2nd show in at 11:15 pm on the 15th!

chef greta said:
For those of you who are getting theirs this week . . . when did you earn it? I submitted my 2nd show on the last day of the month, so I am wondering if I'll be waiting even longer?

Do you mean you submitted your 2nd show on the 15th (last day of promotion)? Because you had to hold and submit two shows between the 1st and 15th to earn the bag.

I submitted my 2 shows on the 11th and the 15th and received my bag yesterday.

I submitted mine the 12th and 14th and i'm in NJ and STILL did not get my bag! : (

pampered.chris said:
Do you mean you submitted your 2nd show on the 15th (last day of promotion)? Because you had to hold and submit two shows between the 1st and 15th to earn the bag.

Yeah, on the 15th . . . i forgot when the promotion ran from. But my 2nd show was turned in on the last day.

Still waiting in Ohio...

Still waiting in MD also....

Got mine today so maybe it isn't going to be much longer! Love all the pockets!!!

Submitted my 2nd show on the 14th. Still nothing here in Ohio either:(

Still waiting on mine to come. I'm bummed

Mail just came, i love it... I'm so excited

I emailed the solutions center yesterday, they replied today to let me know mine had shipped and gave me the FedEx Smart Post tracking #! I should get mine Monday, I'm in MA! WOOHOO!

Finally received mine yesterday (June 25). :(

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann