• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
Waiting too---also waiting on my margarita machine--wonder which will be first.

jcsmilez said:
Also waiting... I'm looking forward to using this in place of my catalog tote when I'm out and about. It's smaller and my catty tote is looking a little worse for wear.

I don't really think it is smaller, just softer and more giving than the catalog tote. But all those inside pockets are NICE!

Still waiting. But I am being patient, I promise! :) Saw several ladies at our cluster meeting the other night with theirs, and it was great to see them up close and personal. Makes me even more excited about getting mine (eventually!).

pcsharon1 said:
I don't really think it is smaller, just softer and more giving than the catalog tote. But all those inside pockets are NICE!

SOOOO excited about the pockets!:sing::sing::sing:

pamperedlinda said:
I love your avatar picture!

Thanks, that little boy is now 6 and his last day of kindergarten is tomorrow.

I got mine and LOVE it. You will love it too!

Janis were you on the wait list for it?

Yes Janis do tell! When did you get it? Like some others here I am hoping it comes before we leave on vacation.

It would be nice if they would offer something similiar in the future, even for purchase for those who did not qualify or those who were not with PC at the time of the incentive. I have seen the bags and think they are spectacular - awesome that they are in black (goes with everything unlike cranberry stripes) and doesn't show much dirt. Great space, organization (pockets) and soooo Vera Bradley. :)

*Very jealous for all who got one.* Congrats! For those waiting still....remember, The best things come to those who wait!

There is one on ebay for 29.99

If I had one, I sure would not be selling it! they are TOOO CUTE! And a lot bigger than the picture made it look.

Bummer, I did not qualify.

Why is it that someone works hard enough to earn the incentives and then turns around and sells them on eBay? I think this is so very tacky and they should lose their PC business. I figure it is the same person over and over with just changing their "name" on there. I am waiting on mine as well. I would like to have something different to carry as my catalog tote sometimes is very heavy for me to carry if I am having a bad pain day...

I am also on the "waiting list".

I hope it comes soon....

Maybe it is a guy who earned the tote and has it up for sale or maybe it is someone who needs money because a spouse is out of work. It maybe someone like my oldest daughter who would never be seen with pink...because her sister is over the top with pink.

jzramom said:
Maybe it is a guy who earned the tote and has it up for sale or maybe it is someone who needs money because a spouse is out of work. It maybe someone like my oldest daughter who would never be seen with pink...because her sister is over the top with pink.

Even so, we're not supposed to sell PC items/incentives on eBay, Craigslist, or other public online marketplaces.

I qualified too and I am still waiting. Is there a way to see the waiting list to find out where you are on it or a way to find out when it might be shipped?

I'm still waiting too.........I look every day on the porch. Not complaining though, just checking in to see if people are starting to receive them yet :)

still waiting, 2nd show was submitted the 13th not 15th and still waiting,

Me too..............waiting and wanting!

pclinskie said:
still waiting, 2nd show was submitted the 13th not 15th and still waiting,

My 2nd show was submitted on the 11th & I'm still waiting.. Patience has never been a strong attribute that I possess. ;)

I'm still waiting on mine. I got the pack of HWC pins but I would really prefer the tote since that's what I was working so hard to qualify for. You'd think they would have enough in stock if they're going to use it as an incentive.

I got all excited yesterday because I received a padded envelope from PC. It turned out to be a backordered Pineapple Wedger. I was very disappointed. :( I guess I'll survive, though. ;)

I think my HWC tote came in a box, not an envelope. So keep an eye out for boxes. :)

raebates said:
I got all excited yesterday because I received a padded envelope from PC. It turned out to be a backordered Pineapple Wedger. I was very disappointed. :( I guess I'll survive, though. ;)

LOL - I've had the same thing happen a couple times!

It would have been nice if they would have posted some kind of notice in the PC Newswire yesterday to let us know how close they are. Not knowing is the wrost, it's much easier to be patient if there is a timeline.

At our cluster meeting Monday night our AD asked if anyone received their tote yet and me and another gal didn't. We looked at each other like "how long is this going to take?". It is so sad when you work hard to achieve something and then have to wait for the reward. I am not a very patient person but I know they will eventually send them.

It's sooo hard to be patient! My catalog bag is looking really sad right now and I LOVE the pink on the bag! Every time I turn onto my street I'm looking for that box :)

I as excited the other day when I got an email saying something as shipped. Then I realized it was a gift from DH work for his 10yr. I am pretty anxious to get my bag also.

Eagerly watching for my bag, but really want my Jan/Feb. promo---seriously it's mid-June now! Trying to be patient--but it is getting harder and harder every day.

I echo the idea that waiting is easier when you have a time line. Tell us something....anything, so my heart rate doesn't increase each time I see a FedEx truck in the neighborhood. My heart sinks when it just passes by!

I was excited to see the bag that we will receive at conference. I had not ordered the catalog bag yet and now I will wait since the conference bag looks like a catalog tote!

That may not be what it looks like. If I remember correctly (which, I may not), it didn't say "this bag." Most of the bags I've gotten at NC have been more like soft briefcases.ETA: Plus, I can't imagine them giving us something that so many of us already have. Part of that incentive is that it's exclusive to NC attendees.

Last edited:
raebates said:
That may not be what it looks like. If I remember correctly (which, I may not), it didn't say "this bag." Most of the bags I've gotten at NC have been more like soft briefcases.

ETA: Plus, I can't imagine them giving us something that so many of us already have. Part of that incentive is that it's exclusive to NC attendees.

That's good news!! This is my first conference and I was a little disappointed that it was a catalog tote. I'd like it to be a surprise!! I'll take whatever it is, even if it is a catty tote-mine's looking pretty worn.

Like I said, I could be wrong. It happens much more frequently than I'd like to admit.

raebates said:
Like I said, I could be wrong. It happens much more frequently than I'd like to admit.

Rae, you are probably right. I think what we get at NC is different than what is normally available to us. For me to spend the money to go to NC I would hope there was exclusive opportunities, right? I sound like a first-timer, don't I?

Nope. I was wrong. The email I just opened shows it and says, "Receive this exclusive eye-catching tote . . ." It does look much sturdier and more professional than the regular catty tote, though.

raebates said:
Nope. I was wrong. The email I just opened shows it and says, "Receive this exclusive eye-catching tote . . ." It does look much sturdier and more professional than the regular catty tote, though.

Didn't they give out another version of the catalog tote a few years ago? Maybe they are just trying to offer something that everyone could use (I personally have given the tote from last year away and never use the one from the year before). And it does look more professional.

raebates said:

Yes - it looks like it might have a flat bottom on it. What would be really nice would be if it had some pockets.

I love totes with pockets.

raebates said:
I love totes with pockets.

It's the little things that make us happy, isn't it? :blushing:

I am very easily pleased and entertained. I consider these two of my best qualities. :)

wadesgirl said:
Didn't they give out another version of the catalog tote a few years ago? Maybe they are just trying to offer something that everyone could use (I personally have given the tote from last year away and never use the one from the year before). And it does look more professional.

There was a version that held a catalog that was the tote for conference 2004. There hasn't been a catalog conference tote since then.

2005: "flap" bag (like a messenger bag) with B/W pictures of current and historic products
2006: cream and black flap bag
2007: black nylon with zip across top
2008: black canvas with camel vinyl trim

I looked at the picture real close and it almost looks like a combination of the current catalog tote on supply, and last year's conference tote. The handles seem to be the same sturdy material as the conference bag's from last year (but black).
I love the look of this bag, I haven't been using the current tote bag, but think I will get more use out of this year's.
I'm not quite sure what to think about knowing what it looks like beforehand. Part of me loves it, but part of me enjoys the surprise of finding out what it looks like at registration.

The 2004 catalog bag from NC was great, and I still use it. But the newer one they are picturing does look nicer!!

well, it's officially been a month and still no HWC tote.......still not complaining, just get eager every night I get home and check the porch. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer!!!

I am anxious for my tote as well. I always ask my kids when I get home from work "Did I get a package from TPC?" Some days they just say before I speak "No package today, mom."

Have any of you called for an updated delivery status?

will they give a status if you call? I'm hoping to get mine before next Monday when we leave for vacation for 2 weeks. Really hate the thought of the box sitting on my porch for that long. Will have to probably have to bribe the neighbor girls to check the porch while we are gone. :eek:)

WOW - I can't believe so many of you got them! Apparently the Home Office can't either. I do not remember an incentive running out so quickly and anyone sitting and waiting so long. GOOD JOB everyone!
It is a good thing that so many of you did get them but that wait!
I still have not checked out the tote. I know for us guys the last few "bags" have been way to femmy! EVEN FOR ME!
I have been giving mine away. I really want one I can feel comfortable carrying only because I know they work wonders.

pampered1224 said:
WOW - I can't believe so many of you got them! Apparently the Home Office can't either. I do not remember an incentive running out so quickly and anyone sitting and waiting so long. GOOD JOB everyone!
It is a good thing that so many of you did get them but that wait!
I still have not checked out the tote. I know for us guys the last few "bags" have been way to femmy! EVEN FOR ME!
I have been giving mine away. I really want one I can feel comfortable carrying only because I know they work wonders.

Very fem, it's pink and black quilted!

You could handle it John! LOL I'm gonna miss you this year in Chicago :(

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann