• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
For those of you who have already received it - are you having any trouble keeping the straps on your shoulder? I love it, but the strap keeps slipping off my shoulder.

chezshelly said:
Is the tote like the cranberry striped one we got last time? I am hoping it is that large with all the pockets.

It's similar in that it's padded and has several pockets inside. But it's smaller. My dots binder fits in it vertically, with some other purse stuff thrown in. The cranberry tote holds a LOT more. This one's actually a great size to use as a purse that can hold catalogs or a full-size calendar.

Mine doesn't show as shipped yet. Since I waited until the last minute to get mine in I figure I'm lost in the crowd. That's okay. I know it will be worth the wait.

pamperedlinda said:
For those of you who have already received it - are you having any trouble keeping the straps on your shoulder? I love it, but the strap keeps slipping off my shoulder.

I've actually been surprised that this particular tote/purse does stay on my shoulders 'cuz it seems like everything normally falls off of me! I'm so sorry that yours isn't staying on your shoulder.

I want mine! I want it! I want it! I want it!

raebates said:
I want mine!

I want it! I want it! I want it!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few short hours ago Rae was saying she was fine for the wait...

OMG I am literally giggling right now!!

Rae, are you stamping your feet???

No, I'm lying on the floor kicking my feet and pounding my fists. My patience only lasts so long. It was probably shortened by the fact that it doesn't show as shipped yet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm really only this way about PC stuff. I may have a problem.

Rae, mine never showed as shipped. It just appeared at the side door. So maybe you'll get your this week some time. :)

Ooh! I hope so. It's not all that unusual for incentives to show up here before it shows on CC. I'm just itching to get my hands on that tote.

raebates said:
Ooh! I hope so. It's not all that unusual for incentives to show up here before it shows on CC. I'm just itching to get my hands on that tote.

Me too Rae! Mine isn't showing as having been shipped yet either....I'm sooo ready for a new PC Tote!:D

It was a very popular accessory at the HO training on Saturday. I'd say that there were equal numbers of those, catalog totes, and 2008 conference totes.

Mine came today!!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to go out with it!!!!

I am so losing it! I can't seem to wait to get my HWC tote. I guess becaused I was resigned to the fact I wasn't getting it. Then on 5/13 I received some last minute orders that I was able to create a catalog show. So I submitted my second show on the 14th. But it isn't showing on on CC. Patience was never my strongest suit.

raebates said:

Rae, when did you submit your second show? I was completely sweating it, b/c I had a cooking show on 5/1, a catalog show and another cooking show on 5/8. Got the 5/1 show closed, was sweating the catty show, but finally got it closed on the 14th (I am submitting the one held on the 8th tonight - glad I wasn't counting on it). I can't wait to get mine either!!!!!!

I closed and submitted both on the 15th. Both shows shipped today. I figure I'll probably have the tote by the end of the week. I've calmed a bit since this morning, but thinking about it gets me leaning toward impatience again.

I submitted one show early in the month, and 2 shows on the 13th. Both of those had a CC issue that had to be resolved, but both were cleared up on the 14th. The Fundraiser one was delivered to my house today. The other one is also out for delivery. I got my supply order from the 15th today too, but still no bag, and it isn't tracking yet either. :cry:

LOVE IT!!!!
It's my new every day purse. Enough room for my stuff and a few of the munchkin's things!

pamperedlinda said:

I can't keep mine on my sholder either which makes it hard since I'm also carrying Christopher. Oh the sacrafices we make to promte our business and look good doing it!:D
Has anyone gotten anything while carrying it? One lady said how cute it was but wasn't interested in PC. Thats all I've gotten.

buckeyefan08 said:
I can't keep mine on my sholder either which makes it hard since I'm also carrying Christopher. Oh the sacrafices we make to promte our business and look good doing it!:D
Has anyone gotten anything while carrying it? One lady said how cute it was but wasn't interested in PC. Thats all I've gotten.

Nothing yet but my sister says she likes it much better than the ribbon tote! At least she noticed it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I submitted one show early in the month, and 2 shows on the 13th. Both of those had a CC issue that had to be resolved, but both were cleared up on the 14th. The Fundraiser one was delivered to my house today. The other one is also out for delivery. I got my supply order from the 15th today too, but still no bag, and it isn't tracking yet either. :cry:

Don't worry too much Becky mine has never shown up that it has shipped and it came today. I LOVE it.

Just got an email that they had higher than expected numbers & the totes are going to be about 1 month. They are sending us HWC pins as a "sorry".

((&%&$)^*()&%$&^)^()*&!Oh, well, at least it says within a month. Guess I'll have to practice my patience. I really don't like that.

Last edited:
I worked hard and I don't want to wait a month for my tote. I guess I'll have to, but very impatiently!!!

:cry::cry::cry: I turned my shows in BEFORE the 15th, and I still have to wait!:cry::cry::cry:And I think a nicer token would be something like an extra HWC apron (the half-one, so then I'd have a choice!) or a set of Daisy Plates...or a Pink Dots Microfiber towel...I have plenty of pins - don't need anymore. :(

Bummer! Glad I got mine early!

I don't need more pins either, but oh well. DH is currently gloating over the news about the delay...said something about this giving me time to weed through all my other purses and bags and totes to make room for the new one. Blah.

I guess I can be patient. It just sad that they didn't "anticipate" a high response, since they are the ones who dangled a pretty nice carrot out there for the rest of us to chase after. :)

Men clearly don't understand the need for a wide variety of bags, totes, purses, and shoes. (I know we weren't talking about shoes, but it fits.)

raebates said:
Men clearly don't understand the need for a wide variety of bags, totes, purses, and shoes.

(I know we weren't talking about shoes, but it fits.)

AMEN!!!

bummer for the wait, I got my email too a few hours ago :rolleyes:

Read closely, though. It says "within a month." We could get ours next week.

Sorry to hear about the bag delay. I don't understand why they don't anticipate better. This is not the first time a promotion exceeded their expectations.

i think i got tears in my eyes when i read that email! here i was thinking i'd have it soon! But who knows! And yes i have enough pins too! UGGGH! But atleast we hear the tote is worth the wait! I hope the home office can get more!

I imagine they try to cut the numbers fairly close so they don't have oodles of leftovers. They also usually overestimate the backorder time. I will surprise me if it takes more than a couple of weeks to get HWC bags to most of us.

I just got it too!!!!!!!! I am so very sad!!!!!!! I don't mind the pins, but I don't have any more May shows, guess I will save them for next time unless they are dated or something. I really wanted my bag!!!!!

I just received the e-mail as well. also don't need any more pins, already ordered a couple bags for the May shows that I had and don't have any more before the end of the month. Guess I'll just have to put them away for October and Making Strides.

ChefBeckyD said:
:cry::cry::cry: I turned my shows in BEFORE the 15th, and I still have to wait!:cry::cry::cry:

And I think a nicer token would be something like an extra HWC apron (the half-one, so then I'd have a choice!) or a set of Daisy Plates...or a Pink Dots Microfiber towel...

I have plenty of pins - don't need anymore. :(

That's what I was thinking--don't need the pins. How 'bout some PC dollars????

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :( :(

I'm such a bag lady and fought to get a show in on time to get this one:( I was at NDA last weekend and a couple of the ladies already had theirs. They are gorgeous and have tons of pockets inside. I agree, a HWC product or something would have been more of a "thank you". When Merrill had the old Ribbon Totes and everyone was having trouble with the zippers and lining, they sent out new ones and a key finder as an extra "thank you".

Ok, I'm going to say something that most likely won't be popular but I was thinking this morning about most of my customers who have ordered the Pineapple Wedger and it has been on backorder. I have not given them a gift for waiting and they didn't earn this product for free as an extra bonus, they paid for it. Not one of them has complained so I am trying to look at it from their perspective. There have been several different items that have been on backorder since I began with PC and I've never compensated any of those people. If you know me at all, and I'm not on here too much any more, you know I am not throwing darts here... just sharing the thoughts about this that God has brought to me this morning as I try to realign my own attitiude. I know that HO has to be very sad that they ran out of the bags and very proud of each of us for working our businesses. They show time and time again that they care very much about us. I know they have to feel just as bad as I do when something goes wrong with one of my guests orders. I hope, as Rae said, that the time is much shorter than predicted.

I'm with ya, Diane. We're so very spoiled by the HO.

Diane, that's a GREAT ATTITUDE and SO TRUE! Miss seeing you on here as well!

Everyone, lighten up, you'll get your bags soon! And they ARE worth the wait!

Thank you, Diane!I was one of the complainers, but I totally get your point! Adjusting my attitude right now....

chefsteph07 said:
Diane, that's a GREAT ATTITUDE and SO TRUE! Miss seeing you on here as well!

Everyone, lighten up, you'll get your bags soon! And they ARE worth the wait!

Yeah, spoken like someone who already has her bag. :rolleyes: ;)

Has anyone on the wait list got their bag yet?

jzramom said:
Has anyone on the wait list got their bag yet?

I haven't but I hope to get it before NC.

Still waiting! (though I wouldn't say patiently!!) LOL!

straitfan said:

Me TOO! We leave for vacation on the 19th - and I really want mine to take with me!

straitfan said:

ditto... :)

Same here......waiting.

Also waiting... I'm looking forward to using this in place of my catalog tote when I'm out and about. It's smaller and my catty tote is looking a little worse for wear.

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann