• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
I just figured out the problem. We keep calling it a "Catty Tote." The tote is just living up to our label. Powerful lesson there. ;)

raebates said:
I just figured out the problem. We keep calling it a "Catty Tote." The tote is just living up to our label. Powerful lesson there. ;)

I didn't put 2 & 2 together.. but you're definately right..

You got it Rae....that's why I mentioned I was "Catty enough"!

sklay723 said:
I have a pair of ladies co-hosting and they want to close out tomorrow, so I will hopefully have my second show submitted in time. My DH is going to freak out...he makes fun of me for all the tote bags, purses, etc. that I have around the house already, so one more might put him over the edge. :)

At least it's free!

sklay723 said:
I have a pair of ladies co-hosting and they want to close out tomorrow, so I will hopefully have my second show submitted in time. My DH is going to freak out...he makes fun of me for all the tote bags, purses, etc. that I have around the house already, so one more might put him over the edge. :)

I can't wait to have that problem!!! LOL I already told my hubby I want a secret PC vault! He He

The ladies just called their final orders into me, and one is taking some extra time to pick her free products...fine by me, she said she'll call me tonight to finalize it. Yay! I'm getting it submitted in plenty of time...good thing, too, because I have Relay For Life Saturday and Sunday and starting tomorrow will basically be running non-stop to get everything organized and ready! :) Told DH about the bag a few minutes ago and he just rolled his eyes. He doesn't understand that totes and bags and everything else are fun ways to accessorize. Maybe I'll cut back on some of my non-PC bags just to show him I can do without ALL of them (of course, I'll tuck bags inside of bags and stick them in our suitcase that sits in the closet empty...he'll never know...hee hee hee...). :)

Just submitted 2nd show! YAH!! Can't wait!!

Ugh, I'm gonna miss out! I'm so bummed! I'm submitting a show tonight or tomorrow and I have a HWC fundraiser catalog show (that I'm hosting) open and have sent out TONS of e-mails but only have like...$75 in sales! :( No one was even remotely interested in the HWC campaign! My grandma's the only one who bought any of the pink products and even my close friends who lost their mom to breast cancer in January and have expressed interest in hosting a show haven't responded to me about holding a fundraiser show this month...

I got mine and LOVE IT! I like the catalog tote, but like Linda said it is a black hole and also when I have it at my full time job I don't feel as professional. I also think the Velcro idea is great!

I got mine on friday. It is really cute

I got mine and love it! Can't wait to use it!

Working on getting a 2nd catalog show closed today. Didnt think it would happen then a lady called me ith a $94 order. I got another order and waiting on 1 more. I will submit tonight.

Jennie4PC said:
Working on getting a 2nd catalog show closed today. Didnt think it would happen then a lady called me ith a $94 order. I got another order and waiting on 1 more. I will submit tonight.

Yeah you! Looks like it was meant to be for you to have this bag! I just checked the tracker and mine will be here tomorrow, I'm excited about that :)

Congrats Jennie! It's meant to be!

Linda, you're going to LOVE it! I got mine on Wednesday and IMMEDIATELY started using it as my purse! :D

Submitted my 2nd show Wed. night - can't wait to get mine! :)

My first show was fine...but the next 2 had CC's declined. Got both of those fixed this morning and the shows have been released for picking. Whew! Now, I'll just be waiting for my tote!:sing:

I got mine IT IS ADORABLE...gonna use it today!

I submitted my second show, now I get to wait for it!!

ChefBeckyD said:
My first show was fine...but the next 2 had CC's declined. Got both of those fixed this morning and the shows have been released for picking. Whew! Now, I'll just be waiting for my tote!:sing:
My 2nd show is still on hold for declined CC. I called the customer and got a new card # (her purse was stolen!) and now THAT card is declined! UGH! I am waiting for a call back from Financial Services. I asked the Solution Center rep if this is going to effect my tote and she said no since I submitted it in plenty of time--I submitted it on the 8th! :thumbup:

Last edited:
That is good about the bag but sad for the woman with the stolen purse and your show being on hold.

https://www.mythirtyone.com//forms/frm_shop_item_info.aspx?prod=3010

There is an insert you can get for purses that has pockets.

3010_large.jpg

You know I am really shocked that there hasnt been one on ebay yet but maybe I am wrong people haven't gotten theres soon enough to be on there I am really shocked how many people put their pink aprons on ebay that we all just earned.

Just submitted my shows. Yippee! I can't wait to get my tote. :)

my tote is due here Tuesday!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

kaseydee said:
https://www.mythirtyone.com//forms/frm_shop_item_info.aspx?prod=3010

There is an insert you can get for purses that has pockets.

View attachment 14204
No need with this tote. There are a whole bunch of pockets inside this bag.

Yeah I just submitted my 2nd show. The lady who called me with her $94 order called me with more orders so I submitted a $200 show. I am so excited.

Love mine too! May have to retire the catalog tote for a while.

Woohoo, by a hair I finally got my two shows in. One's been a catalog show going for 3 weeks now (but changed to May specials - her choice) and the other was 2 weeks and I FINALLY got the orders in today! Woohoo! Plus another set of daisy plates because the one host only wanted the guest specials not the host special so offered it to me. I already have the stand and 4 plates so I added 4 more.

Whew, that was TOO close for comfort! ;)

Mine will be delivered on Tuesday... I can't WAIT! I too have "personality" issues with the catalog tote. I do love how much it holds but I'm always whipping a PC Ribbon around other bags that I can manage it on because I like the variety and women really notice ribbons and bows.

I submitted my second show on the 14th, so I earned it. Just not able to track it yet. I really cannot wait to get it. I've been using the catalog tote since October and am so ready for something else!!!:D

Got both of my straggling catalog shows submitted Thurs. and Friday! Whoo Hoo! And as a side note--the Thurs. submission has already shipped! Haven't seen that kind of turn around in a few months. Way to go HO!

Mine just arrived! I forgot that it is pink on the inside :D Love it!

Love mine too!! I love all the incentives that we get. I think they could dangle about anything in front of me and I would want it!!!

Just got my bag this morning and I love it!! So many pockets!!

cookn' katie said:
Love mine too!! I love all the incentives that we get. I think they could dangle about anything in front of me and I would want it!!!

LOL!! Me, too! It's the little things ;)

straitfan said:
Got both of my straggling catalog shows submitted Thurs. and Friday! Whoo Hoo!

And as a side note--the Thurs. submission has already shipped! Haven't seen that kind of turn around in a few months. Way to go HO!

Mine too! I submitted about 9PM central time on 5/14 and then it shipped out on 5/15. That ROCKS!

OMG! I just submitted my 2nd show on Wednesday and it's on the truck for delivery today!!Update: it just arrived!

Last edited:
That's awesome!! My new recruit saw the tote yesterday and had to have it! She hustled and submitted Show 1 and Show 2 last night! She's so excited that her first shows are in, AND that she's ALREADY earned something! What a great feeling to work for a company that allows everyone to earn fabulous things...talk about motivation!

So how long is taking when your submit show #2 to when you get your catalog tote? I submitted show #2 yesterda and can't wait to get my new bag!!!

Wednesday to today but I'm only 1 day ship from HO.

I submitted my 2nd show on the 13.........how do I tell if my tote has been shipped?

aalbert said:
I submitted my 2nd show on the 13.........how do I tell if my tote has been shipped?

Go in like you are doing an online adjustment and that you don't know the show number. There will be a number that is your consultant number followed by G and then three digits 12345G018. Take this number into Fedex.com and put it in as a reference number followed by 01.

Nothing yet, but thanks for the info. I am excited to get the tote....I will check again later

Mine was sent and came a day earlier than I expected at my new apartment... which I don't move into until Monday! SOMEONE REFUSED IT! Arghhhh! They are going to attempt to redeliver it on tuesday when I am there. (Bohoooo! I want my bag!) Hehehe All will be well.

I submitted show #2 Friday night!! I am excited to get my tote. I love bags/totes/purses!!

I submitted show #2 Friday night as well. Explained to everyone at the show why I wanted to close that evening and they all understood. It was a $500 show! Yeah!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
That's awesome!! My new recruit saw the tote yesterday and had to have it! She hustled and submitted Show 1 and Show 2 last night! She's so excited that her first shows are in, AND that she's ALREADY earned something! What a great feeling to work for a company that allows everyone to earn fabulous things...talk about motivation!

Wow Laurie, that is just fabulous!! Let's not forget about the benefits of your support and guidance ;)

ButterflyVioletta said:
Wow Laurie, that is just fabulous!! Let's not forget about the benefits of your support and guidance ;)

Awwww....thanks....have to admit though....the tote is prettier and more coveted than I! lol

I have to admit that the tote is waaaay nicer than I expected! It's very sturdy and wow....the pockets!!! I'm thinking this would be a very cute diaper bag if someone needed one. I actually used it for my daughter's softball tournaments this past weekend. No bites from anyone, but at least I had it with me.

Is the tote like the cranberry striped one we got last time? I am hoping it is that large with all the pockets.

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann