• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Review: Love My New Bag!

got... mine... today!!!!!:thumbsup:I absolutely love it!!!! Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well!The Tote has lots of pockets inside and out! It is also a lot larger than I thought it would be, so it will be perfect for taking things to shows. I am so excited to have it. Congratulations!
buckeyefan08
Got mine today and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!:love: Its a great size and it is so cute!!! I thought the info said that it had a zipper across the top though. Mine doesn't have one but oh well! I'm still excited and happy I got it! I can't wait to go pick DD up from school and go to our girl scout meeting! :D

cant wait----I hear its awesome---I should have mine today-=

Submitting shows 2 & 3 today...I'll have to wait a little while longer for mine - but I'm still excited about it!:thumbup:

That's awesome! I'm not really sure if I earned mine... lol. I submitted 2 catalog shows on May 2nd but they were April catalog shows. I assumed because of that I would not earn it but they show under May for the Consultant Connection. Soooo... who knows?? lol.

How soon does it arrive? I submitted my second show on Monday (11th)...

I submit show #2 tomorrow! I am excited to get it!!

submitted one last week. Had one last night, going to close on Friday and submit so I won't get mine for a while but I had 2 shows in the time frame. yeah me!!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
That's awesome! I'm not really sure if I earned mine... lol. I submitted 2 catalog shows on May 2nd but they were April catalog shows. I assumed because of that I would not earn it but they show under May for the Consultant Connection. Soooo... who knows?? lol.

They show under May in Consultant Connection because that's when they were submitted. However, since they were held in April they won't count toward the HWC Tote incentive. Sorry. :(

Is there a way to tell if you earned it? I believe I did. I submitted 2nd may show yesterday but want to be sure about it!!:) Can't wait to get it!!!

Were both shows dated in May? If so, you earned it. Congratulations. You can click on "Order History" in Consultant Connection to see the details of your May submissions. Check the show dates.

I got mine today and I love it!!:love::love::love:

I thought it had a zipper too, but it is still cute :)

I looked on CC and it didn't say anything about a zipper so it's hard telling why I thought that.:confused:
Like I said though, it's so cute it does'nt need a zipper!:p:)

Oh yeah...
I submitted my two shows on the 3rd. I did pre order on the HWC items and then split them up into two shows. I had a few outside orders too. So it took less than two weeks.

Got mine today! Too cute...

Took a little longer than I thought to close out show #2 - got it in last night so hopefully I'll have mine soon too :)

It is adorable! A lot larger than I thought it would be, so BONUS!! :sing:

They were shipped 2-day according to the FEDEX label....submiited both shows on the 4th.

Got mine today, woohoo! I was surprised that it is nicer than I expected somehow, not sure why! I do love all the interior pockets, but I'm still very much attached to my catalog tote. I may just use this to take things to shows?

ButterflyVioletta said:
Got mine today, woohoo! I was surprised that it is nicer than I expected somehow, not sure why! I do love all the interior pockets, but I'm still very much attached to my catalog tote. I may just use this to take things to shows?

Yup Yup....wasn't expecting that either. Sad, considering I have loved all the goodies I've earned! lol Guess I'm just surprised how well we're rewarded for basically doing the basics of our job! lol

I will not say a thing though cause I'd hate to see them vanish!:D

I got mine today and "i LOVE it!!!!soooooo cute and all those pockets inside............

I have 2 shows closing Friday, so I'll be one of the last ones to get mine. That's okay, though. Better late than never. :)

I am waiting for mine. I submitted one show Sunday night and the other last night. Can't wait to get mine!

Karin Logston had it on the Miami trip and we were all oohing and aahing. She suggested sewing some velcro in the top to keep it closed. I love the interior pockets. I think this might become my new purse. The Catalog Tote and I don't get along.

raebates said:
They show under May in Consultant Connection because that's when they were submitted. However, since they were held in April they won't count toward the HWC Tote incentive. Sorry. :(

Okay, that's what I thought. No biggie because I have the catalog tote. :)

DebbieJ said:
The Catalog Tote and I don't get along.

Irreconcilable differences?

I will submit one show by the end of the week, but I don't think I'll have another one to submit, so I won't get this one. But, for those who earned it, congrats and enjoy it!!

I submitted my shows May 2 & 3. Got my tote today & I totally love it. I also don't get along with the catalog tote & will be sporting this as my new purse. :D

I submitted my shows on May 1st and I haven't gotten it yet hopefully mine will come today I can't wait to get it :) I sure hope it comes today I could really take it with me tonight to a 4-H meeting I have tonight and their will be gobs of parents their tonight :) Keeping fingers crossed !!!!! Fedex hurry up lol

Show 2 has been holding out on me! I'm supposed to be closing 2 & 3 tonight! I want my bag!

I will be submitting Show 1 & 2 tomorrow. Wahoo, I acutally am earning an incentive. :)

raebates said:
I have 2 shows closing Friday, so I'll be one of the last ones to get mine. That's okay, though. Better late than never. :)

You earned it....that's all that really matters! lol

Think we'll be seeing lots of these cute totes during NC!

christinaspc said:
I submitted my shows on May 1st and I haven't gotten it yet hopefully mine will come today I can't wait to get it :) I sure hope it comes today I could really take it with me tonight to a 4-H meeting I have tonight and their will be gobs of parents their tonight :) Keeping fingers crossed !!!!! Fedex hurry up lol

Fingers crossed! Come on Fedex, give it to her already! lol

I'm trying to round up a few more orders to submit my own show order to earn it :cool: I'm hoping I can get some in time!!
Other than that only 1 show to submit from this week:grumpy:

You can do it! It is really cute....send out some emails asking for people to order and help you earn the tote! People love helping meet challenges!

I will be submitting my own caty show tomorrow and I have already submitted a show earlier this month. I can't wait to get it. It's awesome.

christinaspc said:

Make sure they were held and submitted in May!

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST BAG EVER !!!!!! My fedex guy came with it and I couldn't hardly wait for him to leave and all he wanted to do is talk and I am thinking get out man I want my bag lol had to call my hubby and tell him all about it lol he laughed and said I am shocked you waited to open till he left lol I am so thinking this is going to be my new bag as well !!!!

christinaspc said:
OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST BAG EVER !!!!!! My fedex guy came with it and I couldn't hardly wait for him to leave and all he wanted to do is talk and I am thinking get out man I want my bag lol had to call my hubby and tell him all about it lol he laughed and said I am shocked you waited to open till he left lol I am so thinking this is going to be my new bag as well !!!!

I know exactly how you felt! My guy was being very friendly.....and I just wanted to rip it open! ha ha

Glad you got it in time for the meeting tonight! Whoo Hoo

Thanks Laurie... I am glad I wasn't the only one feeling like they wanted to shove their fedex guy out the door as well lol

Gee, sounds like the Catalog Tote may have real personality issues if so many people don't get along well with it. Mine behaves itself very well.

Just submitted show #2!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL Rae.....

I just keep picturing the Catalog Tote making really snide comments and trying to trip the person carrying it. Yes, I know I'm a little weird. :rolleyes:

raebates said:
I just keep picturing the Catalog Tote making really snide comments and trying to trip the person carrying it. Yes, I know I'm a little weird. :rolleyes:

But why I love you....it's good to know others have vivid imaginations! You have me giggling over here now thinking of all those possible comments it's making! Imagining all these eye rolls and dramatic sighs while the person carrying it is trying to promote PC shows and products.

raebates said:
Irreconcilable differences?

It's a black hole and has no interior organization!

raebates said:

Mine is always telling my that my butt looks big..

WLMcCoy said:
Mine is always telling my that my butt looks big..

Man! Who made these rude totes! lol Thanks for the heads up....I'm catty enough....don't want competition for the limelight.....note to self, do NOT order these catalog totes, it'll just trip you up!

I have a pair of ladies co-hosting and they want to close out tomorrow, so I will hopefully have my second show submitted in time. My DH is going to freak out...he makes fun of me for all the tote bags, purses, etc. that I have around the house already, so one more might put him over the edge. :)

I have my two shows in and I can not wait to get it.

raebates said:
Gee, sounds like the Catalog Tote may have real personality issues if so many people don't get along well with it. Mine behaves itself very well.

Haha Rae I just love the pink I took it tonight to my meeting and passed out some cattys from it and I sold a silicone crown cake pan. Was super excited about it just had to show it off lol

<h2>1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?</h2><p>The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?</h2><p>The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?</h2><p>The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.</p><h2>5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.</p>

1. What is the size of the HWC Tote?

The HWC Tote measures approximately 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is a great size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Does the HWC Tote have a zipper?

The HWC Tote does not have a zipper across the top. However, it does have a magnetic closure that keeps your items secure.

3. Is the HWC Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the HWC Tote is a versatile bag that can be used for any purpose. It is not limited to just carrying Pampered Chef products.

4. What material is the HWC Tote made of?

The HWC Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use.

5. Can the HWC Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the HWC Tote is a great option for a diaper bag. It has plenty of space for diapers, wipes, and other baby essentials, and the cute design makes it a stylish choice for moms on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefann