• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who Gets the Points if Recruiters Go Inactive?

???)The team leader has 60 days now to promote before the new director under her passes her by to the next Dir upline. Also you would have to not qualify for 3 consecutive months before losing any dir's under you. (as I read...???)Yes, this is correct.
amy07
Ok, so I now that under the new plan, you will not lose your recruits if you go "inactive", until it has been 6 months. But I want to know is if you have a downline recruit and the recruiter is inactive the month that the recruit qualifies who gets the points?

Here's my situation:
I recruited A
A recruited B
B recruited C

If A does not submit $200 this month she goes inactive under the current plan. And probably will not reactivate. period.
B has not submitted anything this month, and probably is finished with PC (personal problems).
C has submitted $400 this month, and will probably take quite some time to qualify. 1 show/month
So, assuming that A & B are inactive come May, and C finally qualifies in May who gets the points? Or are they forfeited?
Ideally I want all 3 active EVERY month. But the track record is not there to support it.:confused:

hope that all makes sense!

Good luck with this one, I have no idea.

does anybody know what would happen under the current plan?

I don't think anyone gets the points. Don't they have to be personally recruited for you to get the points?

pamperedlinda said:
I don't think anyone gets the points. Don't they have to be personally recruited for you to get the points?

What she says. You only get points on your personal recruits :)
See Linda, I AM alive!!:D

pamperedlinda said:

ok, that's good to know.

Now, my next question is who gets the new points for the excellence award if a downline team member promotes to Team Leader/Director - the recruiter or the Director?

same thing, only personal recruits count.

ShanaSmith said:
same thing, only personal recruits count.

hmmm. I know my Director got the points when I promoted, and she always likes to point out that she did not recruit me - that I just rolled up to her.

But the best news is that "A" submitted a show and is still active!!:party:

Me too....My Director got points for me too but she didn't recruit me....I rolled up and I would think that promotion points would be the same. But let me know when you find out the answer for sure!!

that could me, I was thinking as far as trip points and TPC for recruiting

fruit76loop said:
My Director got points for me too but she didn't recruit me....I rolled up and I would think that promotion points would be the same. But let me know when you find out the answer for sure!!

The thing is now with the new program they don't roll up until the recruiter has 6 months of inactivity and is removed as a consultant.

bethcooks4u said:
The thing is now with the new program they don't roll up until the recruiter has 6 months of inactivity and is removed as a consultant.

actually I do think that there is still a bypass for Director promotions - if a recruit promotes before the recruiter. it's so confusing right now.....

In my situation, I'm almost positive that my recruiter never actually went inactive prior to me promoting.

amy07 said:
actually I do think that there is still a bypass for Director promotions - if a recruit promotes before the recruiter. it's so confusing right now.....

In my situation, I'm almost positive that my recruiter never actually went inactive prior to me promoting.
You are correct! A director can bypass her recruiter. There's so much info!

I could be reading it wrong but I thought in the old program that if you were a director within the allowed time (already were one or achieved it within 3 months of her getting it) you would be safe to keep the director in your downline no matter what (if you didn't go inactive). In the new program I am reading it that you could lose a downline director any time - lose your title and lose downline directors. Is that right?

bethcooks4u said:
You are correct! A director can bypass her recruiter. There's so much info!

I could be reading it wrong but I thought in the old program that if you were a director within the allowed time (already were one or achieved it within 3 months of her getting it) you would be safe to keep the director in your downline no matter what (if you didn't go inactive). In the new program I am reading it that you could lose a downline director any time - lose your title and lose downline directors. Is that right?

The team leader has 60 days now to promote before the new director under her passes her by to the next Dir upline. Also you would have to not qualify for 3 consecutive months before losing any dir's under you. (as I read it)

What is "Who Gets the Points?"

"Who Gets the Points?" is a rewards program designed for our Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to earn points for their sales and recruitment efforts, which can then be redeemed for exciting rewards and incentives.

How do I earn points?

There are several ways to earn points in "Who Gets the Points?" program. You can earn points by making sales, recruiting new consultants, and achieving certain milestones and goals set by Pampered Chef. You can also earn bonus points through special promotions and contests.

Who is eligible to participate in "Who Gets the Points?"

All active Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Who Gets the Points?" program and are eligible to earn points. This includes consultants in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

When can I redeem my points?

You can redeem your points at any time throughout the year. However, we recommend waiting until the end of the year to redeem your points for maximum rewards and incentives.

What kind of rewards can I redeem my points for?

There are a variety of rewards that you can redeem your points for, including Pampered Chef products, exclusive merchandise, gift cards, and even trips. The rewards available may vary depending on your location and the current promotions and offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smilesarepriceless