• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Gets Recognized at Conference?

In summary, any consultant who has achieved sales or recruitment milestones during the qualification period is eligible for recognition at conference. You can check your qualification status by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Consultants from all countries where Pampered Chef operates can be recognized at conference as long as they meet the qualification requirements. Attendance at conference is not required to receive recognition, but it is a great opportunity to celebrate achievements and network with other consultants. Various types of recognition are given at conference, including awards for top sales, top recruiters, promotions, and overall achievements. There may also be special recognition for consultants who have reached significant milestones, such as 5 or 10 years with Pampered Chef.
cspies
Okay, I signed up in November and did not earn any TPC ($30,149 was my total for this award period) yet so I know I won't have to worry about that. I placed first or second nationwide in each of my first three super starter months (old program). I had two big fundraisers for HWC and have earned money for RFTH along the way. I don't think I have to worry about walking any stages but just checking. Is it just TPC and up that walks up on the stage? The rest would just be preferred seating or a lanyard or something, right? This will be my first conference and I am so excited!!! Thanks to anyone who can advise here.
Chris

Promotions and TPC walk. I believe that the Presidents Celebration (top 20 in sales, recruiting, etc) might also be on stage. If you think you might qualify and want to make sure you have the right clothes, call HO.

You will get your lanyard and a pin for your sales too.

Congratulations on a GREAT start to your business. $30K + is an awesome year, much less six months!

Next year, plan on walking, baby, and getting a ring!

Great job...keep it up!!!

I get to walk as a new director.

This year is going much better for me than last year.......but I didnt hit my goal for conference this year... but I am working on next year!

1. Who is eligible for recognition at conference?

Any consultant who has achieved sales or recruitment milestones during the qualification period is eligible for recognition at conference. This includes top sellers, top recruiters, and those who have earned promotions or awards.

2. How do I know if I have qualified for recognition at conference?

You can check your qualification status by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There, you will find a list of the current qualification period and your progress towards meeting the requirements for recognition.

3. Can consultants from all countries be recognized at conference?

Yes, consultants from all countries where Pampered Chef operates can be recognized at conference as long as they meet the qualification requirements.

4. Do I have to attend conference to receive recognition?

No, attendance at conference is not required to receive recognition. However, attending conference is a great opportunity to celebrate your achievements with your team and network with other consultants.

5. What types of recognition are given at conference?

There are various types of recognition given at conference, including awards for top sales, top recruiters, promotions, and overall achievements. There may also be special recognition for consultants who have reached significant milestones, such as 5 or 10 years with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • crystalscookingnow