• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Use to Print Out Your Flyers

In summary, if you print a lot of things at home, printing through Office Depot is a great option as their prices are good and their shipping is free. They also offer a 10% rebate on rewards cards which is a nice bonus.
Kimberlymmj
for all the specials of the month? Do you save them on a disk and then bring them to Kinkos or Staples?

I used to take them to Office Depot with our rates. But now I just print what I need at home. I still get the discount on ink so it doesn't matter but I don't have to drive 10mins down the road.

how do you get the discount on ink?

Kimberlymmj said:
for all the specials of the month? Do you save them on a disk and then bring them to Kinkos or Staples?

I am pretty remote so I just upload them to Office Depot then place my order thru them. The quality is great and it comes via UPS right to my door. I order a lot this way as my printer is just not suited for this kind of work. We
get a discount...regular b/w copies are like .03 per copy...it's GREAT! Of course color is more so there are only a few things I justify using color print for.

I bought a color laser printer off e-bay over a year ago. LOVE IT!!!

I print mine at work and then copy them on the color copier. I just bring my own paper when I want colored paper otherwise I just plain white paper.

I print them at home. I print enough for host packets and then I print one of each and put them in a page protector and pass that around at shows. I do not print one for each guest--that is over kill to me.

lauradahl said:
I am pretty remote so I just upload them to Office Depot then place my order thru them. The quality is great and it comes via UPS right to my door. I order a lot this way as my printer is just not suited for this kind of work. We
get a discount...regular b/w copies are like .03 per copy...it's GREAT! Of course color is more so there are only a few things I justify using color print for.

This is what I do too, if I have a lot of printing that needs to be done, or something special - like a brochure. Great price, it comes quickly, and the shipping is free!

fed-ex kino 4 cents blk white

I called the Office Depot & Kinko's in Chattanooga near where I live. Neither will print and deliver. There is an extra upload fee as well from their website. I told them I had Pampered Perks from PC and even used their link from HO's website and there is still the extra fee. I print most of what I want but for some things, I just go ahead and print them at Staples. By the time I would drive 30 miles each way to the Office Depot etc in Chattanooga from my house, the 7 cents a copy at Staples would be the same. I also get 10% rebate on a Rewards Card from there. They also give $3 per empty ink cartridge you bring in although you can only turn in 3 per trip...

pcchefjane said:
I called the Office Depot & Kinko's in Chattanooga near where I live. Neither will print and deliver. There is an extra upload fee as well from their website. I told them I had Pampered Perks from PC and even used their link from HO's website and there is still the extra fee. I print most of what I want but for some things, I just go ahead and print them at Staples. By the time I would drive 30 miles each way to the Office Depot etc in Chattanooga from my house, the 7 cents a copy at Staples would be the same. I also get 10% rebate on a Rewards Card from there. They also give $3 per empty ink cartridge you bring in although you can only turn in 3 per trip...

If you do your printing and ordering through the link on CC, they (Office Depot) will print and deliver - Mine doesn't come from my local store either. I think there is a separate place where they handle the corporate accounts like that. I know that my order confirmation phone call comes from out of state.

DebbieJ said:
I print them at home. I print enough for host packets and then I print one of each and put them in a page protector and pass that around at shows. I do not print one for each guest--that is over kill to me.

Wow that is a great point. Save a little paper. Save a little ink. Going to this plan for sure.

I usually do my printing at home. I feel like I go through ink fast, but at least I buy it at a discount. It seems that the times I go print them off at Office Max I end up wasting money because I print off more than I end up using. (Color ones are expensive, too, so I just do special things there like my Open House flyers last year and now the HWC flyers.) Plus the inconvenience of going there w/ kids and it's about 20 min. away. My director tried to do the download order and have it delivered, but they took a long time to arrive. She was extremely disappointed with the service.slight hijack:I tried to go with the refillable ink cartridges places, but unfortunately my brand of printer has a page counter on the cartridges and won't go beyond a certain amount of pages even if it still has a ton of ink in there. (The place is going to refund me my money since the concept doesn't work for my printer. They said a lot of companies are doing that to force people into buying their ink and not going to the refill places.)

I usually print at home but sometimes use staples. I know we get a discount at office max but I prefer staples and it's more convenient to where I live. Plus I have a staples reward card as well. I also like that with staples you can order your copies online by uploading your flyers, specials, etc then pick them up at local store. I looked at office max's site and didn't see an option like that.

I print from home. My printer does a really good job on the draft/fast print setting. It saves ink and still gives me what I want. I'm about 20+ miles from any office store.

babywings76 said:
I tried to go with the refillable ink cartridges places, but unfortunately my brand of printer has a page counter on the cartridges and won't go beyond a certain amount of pages even if it still has a ton of ink in there. (The place is going to refund me my money since the concept doesn't work for my printer. They said a lot of companies are doing that to force people into buying their ink and not going to the refill places.)

I don't refill mine. Staples gives you $3 in Staples Rewards just for turning in the empty cartridges. Refilled cartridges could damage your printer and then you are stuck with a ruined printer with no guarantee. My DD gets the check once a month from it...then we take it to Staples to pay for stuff!

candiejayne said:
I print from home. My printer does a really good job on the draft/fast print setting. It saves ink and still gives me what I want. I'm about 20+ miles from any office store.

Oh yes, mine does this too. I have mine set to draft print as the default. I even draft print in color and things turn out just fine.

lauradahl said:

For those of you who are using Office Depot for printing - how are you uploading them and getting them shipped? I've tried the link from CC, I've gotten an account set up, etc, but it shows I've opted to pay by CC (and doesn't give any way to give them my CC number) AND when I've gotten everything set on a print job, and try to check out, I get a message that I'm not authorized to use that PO Number????? :confused:

I print mine out work. I'm lucky I just have to bring in paper.

I print all mine at home! It saves time and money for me.

I print all mine at home as well. Get a quick laser printer and it's about the same after all is said and done with paying for them at fed-ex or kinkos

pcchefjane said:
I don't refill mine. Staples gives you $3 in Staples Rewards just for turning in the empty cartridges. Refilled cartridges could damage your printer and then you are stuck with a ruined printer with no guarantee. My DD gets the check once a month from it...then we take it to Staples to pay for stuff!

I just went to Office Max today and they have the same program. I signed up for their rewards card program and then when I bring in empty cartridges, they'll give me $3 in credit for each. :) I was so happy to hear that!

I've been printing them at home, but go through tons ink--it's so expensive. Last week I went to office max with one copy each of everything I put in packets and so on. Copies with our discount card are .03 each, colored paper is FREE. I plan to do this from now on. Just run your normal errands that are in the area so you don't have worry about extra trips or gas. Saved me time, paper and ink cost. I also like that I now have extras on hand so I don't have to open the file and print every time I need something.

I print mine at home, I print one for the host in color and then put one guest special in B/W on colored paper in each catalog in the host packet (for the host to get outside orders.) Like Debbie I pass around a colored one in the sheet protector at shows.

I have a B/W HP Laser Printer and Love it! I also have an HP inkjet printer that I use to print color. I am able to use remanufactured ink.

1. Who do you use to print out your flyers?

At Pampered Chef, we partner with a trusted printing company to ensure high-quality and professional-looking flyers for our consultants.

2. Can I choose my own printing company?

Unfortunately, at this time we only work with our designated printing partner to maintain consistency and brand standards for our flyers.

3. How long does it take to receive my printed flyers?

The turnaround time for printed flyers may vary depending on the quantity and complexity of your order. Our printing partner typically takes 1-2 weeks for printing and shipping.

4. Is there an additional cost for printing flyers?

Yes, there is an additional cost for printing flyers. The cost will depend on the quantity and type of flyer you choose to print.

5. Can I customize the design of my flyers?

Yes, our printing partner offers customizable templates for our consultants to use. You can add your own text, images, and branding to make the flyers unique to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
esavvymom