• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who do I contact???

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
I need some help :confused:

I want to do more fundraising. I just did my first fundraiser last week. It was with my local Relay for Life Teams. I knew the lady in charge of the cancer society so it was very easy to get that one started. That fundraiser was with 6 teams together and the grand total was $4482.50. :) :) GREAT.

Now I want to do some more fundraising but I am not sure how to get started. I am very unsure about talking to people about their group/organization when I know nothing about them. I have been involved with the Relay for the past 5 years. It is very important and close to my heart because of my mom. She got our family involved because of her support group. My mom battled 5 different cancers – 4 of them being primary and 4 of them being in 4 years. She passed away September 5, 2003. That is why it was very easy for me to do that one.

So my question is

What groups should I contact?
Who do I ask for?
What do I say to the people?

PLEASE Help with all the information you can. Please give details instructions

:) Teresa Robeson:)
[email protected]

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Highschools in your town. I am doing a fundraiser with next years senior class over the summer. Talk to someone there about helping them raise money for Project Graduation. Or the Junior class for the prom. The marching band....
Worked great for me, because if one group doesn't want to, they usually know someone at the school who will!

May 4, 2006
How do fund raisers work? I mean do you make commission or do you put that to the cause? This is my 3rd month with TPC. Thanks for your help. I love this website.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Teresa,

Can you help with ideas on the fundraiser you did for the RFL teams? I was contacted by our local event chair and I would like to help our local teams with a fundraiser.