• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unseen Faces and Missing Leaders: A Recap of Our Baltimore Spring Launch

or understand what he was saying half the time because he was laughing so hard.Thank you for providing a summary of the content.
Brenda.the.chef said:
I heard about a consultant on one of the shuttle busses that looked like death, warmed-over. How awful to work so hard to get to conference only to get sick.....:yuck:

I have a consultant on my team who has an extreme case of motion-sickness. The shuttle buses really did her in. Especially on Thursday when we had to wait so long for a shuttle, and then they told us to load from the back. She was sitting in the back, and I had to pull my Merrill bag out for her "just in case" - she was that sick from the bus ride. She was wearing sea bands, and taking meds...and it still made her sick.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a consultant on my team who has an extreme case of motion-sickness. The shuttle buses really did her in. Especially on Thursday when we had to wait so long for a shuttle, and then they told us to load from the back. She was sitting in the back, and I had to pull my Merrill bag out for her "just in case" - she was that sick from the bus ride. She was wearing sea bands, and taking meds...and it still made her sick.

Next time tell her to sit in the front. Everyone would understand.

BethCooks4U said:
Next time tell her to sit in the front. Everyone would understand.

We did after that time. She sat in front for the rest of the the rides - sometimes waiting for the next shuttle to do so. Even in the front of the bus she got sick, just not as bad as the back.

ChefBeckyD said:
We did after that time. She sat in front for the rest of the the rides - sometimes waiting for the next shuttle to do so. Even in the front of the bus she got sick, just not as bad as the back.

Shoot...nearly EVERY bus I got on folks plopped down in the front seats first. I guess they don't mind getting whacked with bags and fannies ;) So she shouldn't have had any trouble doing the same- she had good reason.

i was sick for the first 2 days of conference and i got really nauseous & started getting a migrane during the "go for no" presentation and had to leave before i tossed cookies. i went to the first aid station and they let me lay down in a dark room for about an hour and a half. i was able to make it through the rest of the day and after getting a good night's sleep felt 120% better in the morning. i'm so glad it passed because i was SOOOO not happy to be sick at my first NC.

I have never responded to these petty posts and gossip before, but am shocked that you all have nothing to do but gossip about where I was and add on to rumors. Here it is.. I teach special Ed children drama in the summers and they mean much more than a conference does to me. There final performance was on friday and would not have missed it for the world. So if I choose to come in for one day and then leave, it is a choice that is for me and no one else. Many rumors have been started over the years by chef Becca and it is really not appreciated. Next time you want to post something, how about asking the source instead of posting what you think you heard.
Spend more time on the phone, and not on the blogs.
David

Becca_in_MD said:
To stir up a little trouble...

Did anyone see the new Marketing Director? I think that's her title. She was with Jean at our Baltimore Spring Launch. Blond. I think Jean gave her credit for coming up with the seasonal marketing guide idea. I did not see her at conference. I thought she would be one of those people making an appearance on stage.

That guy with Dan doing the sports cast. What is his title?

Did anyone else notice that 3 of the Top 5 sellers weren't there? And David was gone by the next morning. My guess is that there's not enough substance at conference to pull them away from a heavy show schedule. But that's just a guess. There could be family commitments. Any insight?

Marta was the new Marketing Director we met in Charlotte & Baltimore got her and Jean as well. I would have thought she would have been on stage as well but who knows. She emailed me right after SL but haven't heard since. Can't think of her last name and too lazy to look at my emails! lol

Tony works in sales. He came aboard a few months ago. I met him and asked! lol

<h2>1. Did anyone see the new Marketing Director at our Baltimore Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, the new Marketing Director was in attendance at our Baltimore Spring Launch. She was introduced by Jean during the event and was credited for coming up with the seasonal marketing guide idea.</p><h2>2. What is the title of the person who was on stage with Dan for the sports cast?</h2><p>The person who was on stage with Dan for the sports cast is the Head of Marketing for our sports line. He was there to showcase our new sports-themed products and promotions.</p><h2>3. Did anyone else notice that 3 of the Top 5 sellers were not in attendance?</h2><p>Yes, it was noticed that 3 of the Top 5 sellers were not present at the Baltimore Spring Launch. However, they were still recognized and celebrated for their sales achievements by Jean during the event.</p><h2>4. Is the new Marketing Director a blonde?</h2><p>Yes, the new Marketing Director is a blonde. She was easily recognizable at the Baltimore Spring Launch event.</p><h2>5. What is the role of the Marketing Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The Marketing Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns to promote our products and increase sales. They also work closely with other departments to ensure cohesive branding and messaging for the company.</p>

1. Did anyone see the new Marketing Director at our Baltimore Spring Launch?

Yes, the new Marketing Director was in attendance at our Baltimore Spring Launch. She was introduced by Jean during the event and was credited for coming up with the seasonal marketing guide idea.

2. What is the title of the person who was on stage with Dan for the sports cast?

The person who was on stage with Dan for the sports cast is the Head of Marketing for our sports line. He was there to showcase our new sports-themed products and promotions.

3. Did anyone else notice that 3 of the Top 5 sellers were not in attendance?

Yes, it was noticed that 3 of the Top 5 sellers were not present at the Baltimore Spring Launch. However, they were still recognized and celebrated for their sales achievements by Jean during the event.

4. Is the new Marketing Director a blonde?

Yes, the new Marketing Director is a blonde. She was easily recognizable at the Baltimore Spring Launch event.

5. What is the role of the Marketing Director at Pampered Chef?

The Marketing Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns to promote our products and increase sales. They also work closely with other departments to ensure cohesive branding and messaging for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies