• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Individuals Do Fundraisers? - Exploring Options for a Friend's Missions Trip

In summary, individuals can do fundraisers, but they need to open a bank account called Funds for _____ Adoption in order for the organization to receive the donation.
feliciamck
I am new (I haven't even done my first show yet) and one of my friends contacted me about doing a fundraiser. She is a teen at my church and is going on a missions trip in the summer. Can only organizations do fundraisers or can individuals do them as well? What if she did it through the church and they could be the "organization" and she could get the donation?

Thanks for any input!

I called HO to get clarification on this. I am an adoptive mom and wanted to see if I could do an adoption fundraiser for a family. HO said as long as they open a bank account called "Funds for _____ Adoption" it would be okay. Like a kid could do one to raise money for their baseball camp, or something like that. Its just that TPC won't cut a check to an individual-it has to be an 'organization'.
I hope the child you are talking about sells tons of PC and gets her missions trip $$$!

Thanks Christina!

I was hoping she would be able to do it, she is so exited! I gave her some catalogs, order forms and typed up a letter for her explaining her trip and the fundraiser.

I will talk to her mom and have her open her account. Thanks so much for the info. I hope she sells a ton too. This would go toward my first SS month!

Just make sure she knows exactly what wording you will be using on your website. My host told her people "Fund...." and I have "Funds..." and people couldn't get in to order till we figured it out. Your girl could have people go on your website, if you have one, and place their orders and its super easy for everyone! Good luck!

Quick suggestion about Website and Fundraisers! Put the Chairperson's name in as Host and then put in the organization so that guests have 2 options to log in the the show instead of just one. Hope this works, I was told by another consultant to do it this way!

DZmom, I tried different ways to get in, pretending I was purchasing, and it wouldn't work with the chairperson's name...just the organization on top space and nothing in the bottom. Maybe I was doing it wrong, tho.

Sorry about that! I just tried it myself and it didn't work! :( Oh well! I'd just include the EXACT wording on the invitations!

1. Who can do a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Any group or organization is eligible to do a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. This includes schools, sports teams, church groups, and non-profit organizations.

2. Do I need to have any experience with Pampered Chef products to do a fundraiser?

No, you do not need any previous experience with Pampered Chef products to do a fundraiser. Our fundraising program is designed to be easy and accessible for anyone.

3. How does the fundraiser process work?

First, you will need to sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Then, you will receive a unique fundraiser link to share with your supporters. They can make purchases through this link, and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. After the fundraiser ends, you will receive the funds earned to use towards your cause.

4. Can I customize my fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products. We offer a variety of products for you to choose from, and you can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized fundraiser experience.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of participants for a fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of participants for a fundraiser. Whether you have a small group or a large organization, you can still do a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AmaraJ