• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are Potenial Contacts

In summary, a potential contact is someone who may be interested in purchasing or hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can be identified through various means, such as social media, networking events, or referrals. When approaching a potential contact, it is important to be friendly and genuine, introducing yourself and explaining the benefits of Pampered Chef products. Building a relationship with potential contacts is key, and can be achieved through regular follow-up, offering helpful tips and recipes, and providing excellent customer service. If a potential contact declines an invitation, it is important to be gracious and offer future updates or promotions.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Who Are Potential Contacts?
A Closer Look
(People won’t be offended because you ask…)

Relatives Spouse’s Relatives
Friends Spouse’s Friends
Friends you haven’t seen in a long time
Co-workers Spouse’s Co-workers
Former Co-workers (current or past jobs)
People from your church
Neighbors
People who’ve met through your children
Parents of your children’s friends
People you exercise with
Head of the PTA
Person who runs the preschool
Heads of scout troops, coaches the team, instructs the dance classes, etc.
Babysitters and/or their parents
Anyone looking to earn a few extra $$
Anyone looking for something to do in his/her spare time
Men who like to cook Men who like to buy gifts for their wife
People from your civic activities People from lodge, club, sorority, etc.
People who sell you cosmetics, etc.
Person who does your hair
Host(ess) of the show you booked from
Guests from his/her show who want more stuff (most, if not all, of them)
Places you do business (insurance, water dept., etc.)
If you go to school, people from there
If you work with the public, customers of yours
People who have invited you to parties
Bulletin boards that allow community postings (schools, banks, grocery stores

, etc.)Libraries (also bulletin boards)People who have a business that complements yours (bakeries, florists, etc.)Area hospitals and nursing homesLocal newspapers and magazines

, etc.)

Hi there! I think this is a great list of potential contacts. I personally have found that reaching out to relatives, friends, and co-workers has been really helpful in expanding my network. I also like the idea of connecting with people from my children's activities or school, as well as people I do business with. It's always good to have a diverse group of contacts who can potentially help you out in different ways. And I agree, it's always better to ask and potentially make a new connection than to assume someone will be offended. Thanks for sharing this list!

What is the definition of a potential contact?

A potential contact is someone who may be interested in purchasing or hosting a Pampered Chef party. They may have expressed interest in the products or have been referred by someone else.

How do I identify potential contacts?

Potential contacts can be identified in a variety of ways, such as through social media, networking events, or through friends and family. You can also ask for referrals from existing customers.

What should I say to a potential contact?

When approaching a potential contact, be friendly and genuine. Introduce yourself and explain what Pampered Chef is and why you think they would enjoy our products. Offer to schedule a party or provide more information.

How can I build a relationship with potential contacts?

Building a relationship with potential contacts is important for gaining their trust and ultimately turning them into customers. Follow up with them regularly, offer helpful tips and recipes, and provide excellent customer service.

What should I do if a potential contact declines my invitation?

If a potential contact declines your invitation to host a party or make a purchase, be gracious and thank them for considering it. You can also ask if they would be interested in receiving updates or promotions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies