• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Surveys from PC Today?

In summary, all customers who have made a purchase from Pampered Chef, whether online or in-person, are eligible to receive surveys. These surveys are typically sent out once a month to customers who have made a purchase within the past month, but there may be occasional special surveys or promotions that are sent out more frequently. If you do not wish to receive surveys, you can opt out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any survey email or by contacting customer service. The surveys usually include questions about overall satisfaction, product quality, and customer service experience, as well as specific questions related to the purchased product(s). They are typically open for 1-2 weeks and it is recommended to complete them as soon as possible for inclusion in analysis and
pamperedbecky
I got two surveys today from PC. One focused on questions about conference, how often I've gone and conference club. The other focused on how we offer/choose recipes and themes for our cooking shows, as well as how we liked certain ideas of theme shows.

I got the conference one.

I got the conference one as well.

I also got the NC one....

I got the conference one, too.

I got the conference one as well. Guess you are truly special for getting both! :)
Well, we all know you are special anyway!

Conference...

I got the recipe one

I got nuthin'
:::sulking:::

dannyzmom said:
I got nuthin'

*hugs Carolyn* believe me kiddo, it wasn't all that exciting, I got the conference one

dannyzmom said:
I got nuthin'

Well, you *did* reveal that lovely tattoo to Jean Jonas, so maybe she took you off the list.

:D:D:D:D:D

got the conference one.

DebbieJ said:
Well, you *did* reveal that lovely tattoo to Jean Jonas, so maybe she took you off the list.

:D:D:D:D:D

LOL!! That's funny! You were voted off the island?! LOL!

I got both of the surveys.

I received the theme show one.

I got the conference one :)

I got both of them. I was shocked to get 2 in one day. I wonder what they are up to.
I was hoping on one about the new career plan. LOL

1. Who is eligible to receive surveys from Pampered Chef?

All customers who have made a purchase from Pampered Chef are eligible to receive surveys. This includes both online and in-person purchases.

2. How often are surveys sent out?

Surveys are typically sent out once a month to customers who have made a purchase within the past month. However, there may be occasional special surveys or promotions that are sent out more frequently.

3. Can I opt out of receiving surveys?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving surveys by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any survey email. You can also contact our customer service team to opt out.

4. What types of questions are included in the surveys?

The surveys typically include questions about your overall satisfaction with your purchase, the quality of our products, and your experience with our customer service. There may also be specific questions related to the product(s) you purchased.

5. How long do I have to complete the survey?

The survey will typically remain open for 1-2 weeks after it is sent out. We encourage you to complete it as soon as possible to ensure your feedback is included in our analysis and improvements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • letscook04
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies