• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Handy Helper Collection: White Tool Turn About and More!

In summary, the White Tool Turn About and More is a rotating caddy that can hold up to 12 kitchen tools and is dishwasher safe. It does not come with any tools included and can also be used for organizing other items besides kitchen tools.
Suzy Englert
Do any of you subscribe to the monthly enewsletter that Erika sends out? In her mid-month email it shows the Handy Helper collection-the white TTA, pizza cutter and twix it clips. But when I go to my website/outlet section that product is not there. Is there something I'm missing? I've had 2 customers ask me about the white TTA.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I believe it is gone. It used to be there are a combo, but they must have sold them all!

What is the White Tool Turn About and More?

The White Tool Turn About and More is a rotating caddy designed to hold all of your most-used kitchen tools in one convenient location.

How many tools can the White Tool Turn About and More hold?

The White Tool Turn About and More can hold up to 12 tools, including spatulas, spoons, whisks, and more.

Is the White Tool Turn About and More dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Tool Turn About and More is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Does the White Tool Turn About and More come with any tools included?

No, the White Tool Turn About and More is sold separately and does not come with any tools included.

Can the White Tool Turn About and More be used for other purposes besides holding kitchen tools?

Yes, the White Tool Turn About and More can be used for organizing and storing other items such as office supplies, craft supplies, or even makeup brushes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dancedivine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kkimpinski