• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Scissors Wanted - Please Contact With Price

In summary, the white scissors are a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel that is approximately 8 inches in length. They are dishwasher safe and can be used for various tasks such as cutting herbs, opening food packaging, and snipping kitchen twine. They are not suitable for cutting through bones and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water.
TrudysOwn
Gold Member
Does anyone have a pair of white scissors we used to carry? I have the black ones we currently carry but would like another pair of the white ones. If you do, please let me know the price you want.Thanks.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Those are still my favorite. I only have one extra pair; should have stocked up. I'm sorry I am keeping them as a extra; hope someone else had the foresight to get several extras.

These are my favorite, too.
They are Pampered Chef #1075 scissors and they go for about $30 on ebay or amazon.

1. What is the purpose of the white scissors?

The white scissors are a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various tasks such as cutting herbs, opening food packaging, and snipping kitchen twine.

2. Are the white scissors dishwasher safe?

Yes, the white scissors are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water.

3. What is the size of the white scissors?

The white scissors are approximately 8 inches in length, making them a comfortable size for most hands.

4. Are the white scissors made of stainless steel?

Yes, the white scissors are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

5. Can the white scissors be used for cutting through bones?

No, the white scissors are not designed for cutting through bones. They are best used for lighter tasks such as cutting through soft ingredients or food packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexamo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
klsnyder
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies