• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Sale: Ideas & Discounts for Shows & Online Shopping

In summary, Jody is creating a White Sale flyer and is offering 10% off to anyone who attends her first show.
jody
Gold Member
Hi all,

The January 10 "Weekly Bites" mentioned a show idea called a White Sale. I thought this might be a great idea to do at some of my shows or even an on-line show, especially highlighting anything that may be retired soon. Has anyone done this and, if so, do you have a file you could post to give me and others some ideas? I was adding images of all of the white items with their current prices and then offering 10% off.

Thanks,
Jody

I amI am actually going to do this tonight. SO I will let you knowhowit turns out.

white sale listMy director sent this to me. Please tell me if it's not all-inclusive but I will be having such a sell soon....BEE

Attachments

• DiscontinuedProductsFall.Winter2006.doc
    359.5 KB · Views: 461
white sale announcementWell, I decided to come up with something on my own and share it since I've taken advantage of the generosity of so many on this list. I can't thank you all enough for what you've provided. It's all helped me immensely and I look forward to implementing a lot of ideas that have been shared.

Attached is a 2 page flyer that I created of for a "white sale." It's definitely not all inclusive (I omitted some low dollar items), but the general rule is that if it's white that it's 10% off. Please feel free to share your comments. The attachment is a PDF, but I created it in Word in case anyone wishes to see it in that format. Just send me an email privately if you'd like the Word version to modify for yourself.

All the best,
Jody

Attachments

• PC White Sale.pdf
    251.9 KB · Views: 547
How does the 10% off work?I'm new...haven't had a first show yet (a couple scheduled) and I was wondering how the "white sale" works...do we eat the cost of the 10% off? How exactly does it work?

Thanks for your help!!!!!

Christina

I'm assuming those having this sale are putting in the 10% off amount as a consultant gift (in the payment screen).
Ex: Guest buys the Chillzane Rect. Svr (reg $30, sale $27). The guest pays $27 (say, with a check) and the consultant pays $3 (with "consultant gift" option under payment screen on PP). Guest pays all taxes on the $30 total, and the s&h.
So, yes, the consultant is technically "eating" the cost of the 10% price deduction. But, I believe the consultant gifts are tax deductible (up to $25 per gift is it?). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Word version of White Sale flyerThanks to everybody for your great feedback. I'm attaching the Word version rather than respond to so many personal messages - so I apologize for not responding to those who sent me emails. I wish you all luck with your sales. I'd be happy to hear how things turn out.

All the best,
Jody

P.S. Please note that some of the fonts might not come through on your Word program, these are a few that I downloaded to my hard drive.

Attachments

• PC White Sale.doc
    380 KB · Views: 500
Now I see....!Thanks--like I said, I'm new so I just wanted to make sure, I do love the flyer and the idea. Sometimes I just need the "example" explained!

What is a white sale?

A white sale is a promotional event where discounted prices or special deals are offered on white-colored kitchen and cooking products. It is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on essential items for their kitchen at a lower cost.

What types of products are typically included in a white sale?

Products that are commonly included in a white sale are bakeware, cookware, kitchen tools and gadgets, cutlery, and small appliances. These products are often available in various sizes, styles, and designs to suit different cooking and baking needs.

How can I take advantage of the white sale for my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer your customers exclusive discounts and deals on white-colored products during the white sale. You can also create themed bundles or packages with these products to attract more sales.

Can I shop the white sale online?

Yes, you can shop the white sale online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse through the available products and add them to your cart. The discounted prices will be applied automatically at checkout.

How long does the white sale last?

The duration of the white sale may vary, but it typically lasts for a limited time only. We recommend checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates of the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • confusedturtle