• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop White SA Plates for Appetizer Plate Stand - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the Shop White SA Plates are 6 inches in diameter, perfect for appetizers and small bites. The Appetizer Plate Stand can hold up to 6 plates, making it ideal for serving multiple appetizers. Both the plates and stand are made of durable, high-quality stoneware and are microwave and dishwasher safe. Due to high demand, there is a limited stock available for these items and it is recommended to order soon to avoid missing out.
annew
I have a guest looking for the white SA plates that go w/the Appetizer Plate Stand.....send me a PM if you have any you'd like to sell.

TIA!

I do! PM me and I will explain how I got these...
All I'm saying is I know.. I'm a sucker...

Hope I can Help!

:rolleyes:

Don't the ones in the catalog work?

What is the size of the Shop White SA Plates for Appetizer Plate Stand?

The Shop White SA Plates measure 6 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for appetizers and small bites.

How many plates can the Appetizer Plate Stand hold?

The Appetizer Plate Stand can hold up to 6 Shop White SA Plates, making it great for serving multiple appetizers at once.

Are the Shop White SA Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Shop White SA Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals.

What material are the Shop White SA Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand made of?

Both the Shop White SA Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand are made of durable, high-quality stoneware, ensuring long-lasting use.

Is there a limited stock available for the Shop White SA Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand?

Yes, due to high demand, there is a limited stock available for the Shop White SA Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand. We recommend ordering soon to ensure you don't miss out on this popular item!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies