• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable White Pampered Chef Lapboards?

In summary, the White Pampered Chef Lapboards are made of high-quality, durable plastic and measure 15 inches by 20 inches. While they can be used for light chopping and are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to use a cutting board for heavy-duty cutting tasks. They are also heat resistant up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for placing hot dishes and pans on.
ameliasurf
i have 12 lapboards for sale...... i will take $20 for them with $14.00 for shipping! first come first serve...... had a taker before .... i have had no response from her.... so they go back on sale!

Last edited:
are these pc lapboards or homemade??

they are the pc lap boards!

Can you tell me what you use the lapboards for? I have heard of them but don't know what they are. Also I got your e-mail that the bags are gone. :O(

If they aren't sold. I am interested.

the lapboard are on merriel. you put a catalog, a sales slip, and a flyer of your choice and you use them at your parties.

Amelia

I think I may hold off for now after looking at my calendar. Thank you

i changed the price because i realized that i was charging more than merriel was charging!

Very tempting...

I'll take them! :) I'll PM you.

you got them!!!

1. What are White Pampered Chef Lapboards made of?

The White Pampered Chef Lapboards are made of high-quality, durable plastic that is designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen.

2. How large are the White Pampered Chef Lapboards?

The White Pampered Chef Lapboards measure 15 inches by 20 inches, providing plenty of space for cooking and meal prep.

3. Can White Pampered Chef Lapboards be used for cutting?

While the White Pampered Chef Lapboards are not specifically designed for cutting, they can be used for light chopping and slicing. However, we recommend using a cutting board for heavy-duty cutting tasks.

4. Are White Pampered Chef Lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, White Pampered Chef Lapboards are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher.

5. Can I use White Pampered Chef Lapboards for hot items?

Yes, White Pampered Chef Lapboards are heat resistant up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for placing hot dishes and pans on while cooking or serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TonyaLovesPC
Replies
Views
schel
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies