• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen Tools with High-Quality White Kitchen Shears

In summary, the Pampered Chef white kitchen shears are a high-quality and durable kitchen tool with sharp blades and a comfortable grip. The white color adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. These shears are made with high-carbon stainless steel and are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. They can be used for both food and non-food items, but it is recommended to have separate shears to prevent cross-contamination. To maintain their sharpness, hand washing and regularly oiling the pivot point is recommended. Pampered Chef offers a one-year satisfaction guarantee for these shears.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am looking for a new pair if anyone has some.

I have some, but sorry not parting with them!

I think I have a pair...PM me!

vwpamperedchef said:
I have some, but sorry not parting with them!

That was my thought! I bought a bunch when they were on the outlet as a single item. DH asked if I was going to give them away at my shows. NO WAY!

Kasey...you have a PM!

What are the benefits of using white kitchen shears?

The white kitchen shears from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. They also have a comfortable grip and sharp blades, making them easy to use for various kitchen tasks such as cutting herbs, opening packages, and trimming meats. The white color also adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen tools.

What sets the Pampered Chef white kitchen shears apart from other brands?

Pampered Chef takes pride in using only the best materials for their kitchen tools, and the white kitchen shears are no exception. The blades are made from high-carbon stainless steel, which ensures the shears stay sharp for a long time. The handles are also ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip, and the shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the white kitchen shears be used for both food and non-food items?

Yes, these shears are versatile and can be used for both food and non-food items. The blades are strong enough to cut through tough meats and herbs, but also gentle enough to use on delicate items like herbs and flowers. However, it is always recommended to have separate shears for food and non-food items to prevent cross-contamination.

How do I maintain and clean the white kitchen shears?

To maintain the sharpness of the blades, it is recommended to hand wash the shears with warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. The shears are also dishwasher safe, but frequent exposure to high heat and harsh detergents can dull the blades over time. It is also important to regularly oil the pivot point of the shears to ensure smooth operation.

What is the warranty for the white kitchen shears?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all their products, including the white kitchen shears. If you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of the shears, you can return them within one year of purchase for a replacement or full refund. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prurnenzymn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • klsnyder
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • Jillmami