• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have white kitchen shears for sale?

In summary, white kitchen shears offer easy cleaning and maintenance, durability, and versatility in the kitchen. They can cut a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, herbs, and even tougher ingredients like bones and seafood shells. To properly maintain them, they should be rinsed with warm water and soap and regularly oiled. White kitchen shears are designed specifically for kitchen use and have features such as a serrated edge, bottle opener, and nutcracker. They can also be used for non-food related tasks, but it is recommended to use a separate pair of scissors to prevent contamination.
lmonninger
Gold Member
I have a client that needs white kitchen shears. Just 1 pair does anyone have a pair?

Thank you
lori monninger
:chef:

i do... not sure how much they want them since shipping from canada is kinda expensiveish

I have them too. They are $10 plus s/h.

What are the benefits of using white kitchen shears?

White kitchen shears offer several benefits, including easy cleaning and maintenance, durability, and versatility in the kitchen. They are also lightweight and have a comfortable grip, making them convenient to use for extended periods of time.

What types of food can be easily cut with white kitchen shears?

White kitchen shears are designed to cut a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, herbs, and even tougher ingredients like bones and seafood shells. They can also be used for tasks such as opening packages and cutting through kitchen twine.

How do I properly clean and maintain my white kitchen shears?

To clean white kitchen shears, rinse them with warm water and soap, then dry them thoroughly with a clean towel. It is important to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives, as this can damage the shears. Regularly oiling the pivot point and blades can also help maintain their sharpness and functionality.

What makes white kitchen shears different from regular scissors?

While they may look similar, white kitchen shears are specifically designed for use in the kitchen and have a variety of features that set them apart from regular scissors. These include a serrated edge for cutting through tough foods, a bottle opener, and a nutcracker. They also typically have a more heavy-duty construction to withstand the demands of food preparation.

Can I use white kitchen shears for other tasks outside of the kitchen?

Yes, white kitchen shears can be used for tasks outside of the kitchen, such as cutting flowers or opening packages. However, it is important to keep in mind that using them for non-food related tasks may dull the blades faster and can potentially contaminate them with non-food particles. It is best to use a separate pair of scissors for non-food related tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • amcclanaghan