• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Holder for White Kitchen Shears?

In summary, the White Kitchen Shears Holder is made of durable plastic and is dishwasher safe. It can hold up to 5 shears and can be mounted on the wall. It does not come with any shears included but is compatible with most standard kitchen shears.
Jillmami
A customer has the white kitchen shears and the holder broke. There probably isn't anything to do regarding a replacement since the item is retired though, right?

Thanks,
Jill

I broke my kitchen shears _lost the spring_ I have a cover , it doesn't look new but I have no use for it.

What is the White Kitchen Shears Holder made of?

The White Kitchen Shears Holder is made of durable, high-quality plastic that is designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen.

Is the White Kitchen Shears Holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Kitchen Shears Holder is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

How many shears can the White Kitchen Shears Holder hold?

The White Kitchen Shears Holder can hold up to 5 shears at a time, making it a convenient and space-saving storage solution for your kitchen.

Can the White Kitchen Shears Holder be mounted on the wall?

Yes, the White Kitchen Shears Holder has a built-in hole on the back for easy wall mounting. This is a great option for those with limited counter space.

Does the White Kitchen Shears Holder come with any shears included?

No, the White Kitchen Shears Holder does not come with any shears included. However, it is compatible with most standard kitchen shears.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cpaylor
  • babywings76