• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in NIP White Kitchen Shears for Sale?

In summary, white kitchen shears offer a range of benefits such as versatility, comfortable handles, and convenience. They are made of high-quality stainless steel and sturdy plastic handles, making them durable and easy to grip. They are also designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals. These shears are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry them for optimal sharpness. They can be stored safely in a protective sheath, utensil drawer, or on a magnetic strip for easy access.
DebbieJ
I have two NIP White Kitchen Shears for sale.

$10 each or $16 for both, shipping is extra.

Please EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is Paypal only.

Thanks!

Feel free to make me an offer. I am nesting and want these out of my house! LOL!

Hey there! I am interested in your NIP White Kitchen Shears. Would you be willing to do $15 for both, including shipping? Also, do you have any pictures of the shears? Thanks!

1. What are the benefits of using white kitchen shears?

White kitchen shears are versatile tools that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as cutting herbs, trimming meats, and opening packages. They are also designed with comfortable handles for easy grip and control, making them a convenient tool for everyday use.

2. What materials are the white kitchen shears made of?

Our white kitchen shears are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting sharpness. The handles are also made of sturdy plastic for a comfortable and secure grip.

3. Can these white kitchen shears be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, our white kitchen shears are designed to be ambidextrous, so they can be used by both left and right-handed individuals. The handles are contoured to fit comfortably in either hand.

4. Are these white kitchen shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, our white kitchen shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing and drying them immediately after use to maintain their sharpness and prolong their lifespan.

5. How do I store these white kitchen shears?

These white kitchen shears come with a protective sheath for safe storage. You can also store them in a utensil drawer or hang them on a magnetic strip for convenient access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • DebbieJ