• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears?

In summary, the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears is a storage solution designed to keep your kitchen shears organized and easily accessible. It can accommodate different sizes of shears and can be used by inserting the shears blade first into the designated slot. The holder is dishwasher safe and made of durable plastic, but hand washing is recommended. Its dimensions make it compact and suitable for small kitchens, and it can easily fit in a standard kitchen drawer for storage.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Anyone have one of these for sale? A HO lead of mine is looking for one...I guess it's the kind you can mount to a wall or cabinet.

I know I had one. I'll check and get back to you.

What is the purpose of the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears?

The White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears is designed to safely and conveniently store your kitchen shears when not in use. It helps to keep your shears organized and easily accessible in your kitchen.

How do I use the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears?

To use the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears, simply insert your shears blade first into the designated slot. The holder has a secure grip to hold your shears in place and prevent them from sliding out. You can then place the holder on your countertop, in a kitchen drawer, or hang it on a hook for storage.

Can the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears accommodate different sizes of shears?

Yes, the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears is designed to fit most standard kitchen shears. The slot is wide enough to accommodate different sizes of shears, making it a versatile storage solution for all your kitchen shears.

Is the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears is dishwasher safe. It is made of durable and heat-resistant plastic that can withstand high temperatures in the dishwasher. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the holder.

What are the dimensions of the White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears?

The White Holder for Old Kitchen Shears measures 7.5 inches in length, 2.5 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height. It is compact and space-saving, making it suitable for small kitchens. It can also easily fit in a standard kitchen drawer for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • prurnenzymn