• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pay DCB Promo: Has My Order Shipped Yet?

In summary, Pay DCB Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to make payments using Direct Credit Billing (DCB) for more flexible payment options. Eligibility for this promotion can be seen at checkout when making a purchase from Pampered Chef, but not all orders may qualify. To use Pay DCB Promo, customers can select this option at checkout and enter their credit card details to make a one-time payment or set up a payment plan. Changes or cancellations to the payment plan can be made by contacting customer service, but may affect the total amount due for the order. Orders will ship once the full payment has been received, or after each scheduled payment for a payment plan has been made. Order status can
ardipc
Gold Member
Has anyone who earned the new White DCB from the Nov. recruiting promo received theirs yet? I looked, and the flyer says to be shipped by Feb. 1st, but it isn't showing up in my Product Adjustments yet, so I'm just curious. Also, I couldn't remember if it is one of the delayed items or not.

Ardi

I haven't got mine yet.

mine came with director's package and SAT stuff.....few weeks ago....

they did say they were being delayed a bit, due to the Nov crunch of stoneware on the manufacturer, but you were supposed to get them prior to the new selling season.

Didn't get mine yet :(

ChefLoriG said:
they did say they were being delayed a bit, due to the Nov crunch of stoneware on the manufacturer, but you were supposed to get them prior to the new selling season.

I thought it was only the mini-baker that was being delayed. :confused:

Those that only earned the 2 show SAT had their's delayed. I thought that strange. I got both of mine (director and earned) and others who only earned one have to wait. Not complaining, (I don't like to wait either) but it didn't seem fair...

I did not earn the white DCB but I too received my 2 mini bakers.

1. What is Pay DCB Promo?

Pay DCB Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef which allows customers to make payments on their orders using Direct Credit Billing (DCB). This allows for more flexible payment options and helps customers manage their budget.

2. How do I know if my order is eligible for Pay DCB Promo?

If you are making a purchase from Pampered Chef, you will see the Pay DCB Promo option at checkout if your order is eligible. Not all orders may qualify for this promotion.

3. How do I make payments using Pay DCB Promo?

To make payments using Pay DCB Promo, simply select this option at checkout and enter your credit card details. You can then choose to make a one-time payment or set up a payment plan for your order.

4. Can I cancel or change my Pay DCB Promo payment plan?

Yes, you can cancel or change your payment plan for Pay DCB Promo orders by contacting our customer service team. Please note that any changes or cancellations may affect the total amount due for your order.

5. When will my order ship if I use Pay DCB Promo?

Your order will ship once the full payment has been received. If you have set up a payment plan, your order will ship after each scheduled payment has been made. You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies