• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: WHITE DCB NIB - Exchange for Cranberry

In summary, a DCB NIB is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, roasting, and microwaving. The color is important as it indicates the specific product and version, and the white and cranberry DCBs are not interchangeable. Only white DCBs in new in box condition are eligible for exchange for a cranberry one. To initiate the exchange process, please contact customer service within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, the availability of the cranberry DCB and the exchange may not be guaranteed.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Hi Everyone!!

If anyone has a WHITE DCB NIB & wants to sell it or even exchange for a Cranberry please let me know.....TIA

Ginger

[email protected]

Bumping for the evening.....

one last bump....

What is your zipcode? PM me and I'll send you the one that HQ accidentally shipped to a host of mine.

Dotty said:
What is your zipcode? PM me and I'll send you the one that HQ accidentally shipped to a host of mine.

Thank you so much, but the girl got what she needed. BTW where is Caton?

Ginger428 said:
Thank you so much, but the girl got what she needed. BTW where is Canton?

Canton, NY is about 3 hrs north of Syracuse.

Caton, NY is an hour south and another hour west of Syracuse.

Oddly enough, I have lived in both towns.

What is a DCB NIB?

A DCB NIB is a Deep Covered Baker in new in box condition. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, roasting, and microwaving.

Why is the color important for the exchange?

The color is important because it indicates the specific product and version. The white DCB has a different shape and size compared to the cranberry DCB, so they are not interchangeable.

Can I exchange any type of white DCB for the cranberry one?

No, we only accept exchanges for white DCB NIB. If you have a used or opened white DCB, we recommend selling it to a third party and purchasing the cranberry one separately.

What is the process for the exchange?

To exchange your white DCB NIB for a cranberry one, please contact our customer service team. They will provide you with further instructions and assist you with the exchange process.

Is there a deadline for the exchange?

Yes, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase to initiate the exchange process. After 30 days, we cannot guarantee the availability of the cranberry DCB and the exchange may not be possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jillzpampchef