• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Update on DCBs: Stop Sell & Host Only Cranberry Flavor in July

In summary, just got an email about the DCB's being on stop sell, and as of July, the cranberry one will be host only!!! That bites, I have been pushing them hard!!!!!
shelly.nurse
Just got an email about the DCB's being on stop sell, and as of July, the cranberry one will be host only!!! That bites, I have been pushing them hard!!!!!:cry:

I sure hope the issue gets resolved, I have no parties in June, and 2 parties in July. I may have to send out an email to my past guests who expressed an interest to get a party booked before July, if they want one!!

ok, I have a question about the cranberry baker. My host wants one, but her show has not reached 150 yet, but the baker will put her over. How can I enter it in to count towards her show sales? Also, I am new to this website and do not know how to post a new thread. Can anyone help with that also? Thanks!

If I am reading your question correctly and she is wanting to get the DCB as a host benefit, it will not count towards the $150 show requirement. Her show sales will need to be $150 before host benefits are given to her.

susanspc said:
ok, I have a question about the cranberry baker. My host wants one, but her show has not reached 150 yet, but the baker will put her over. How can I enter it in to count towards her show sales? Also, I am new to this website and do not know how to post a new thread. Can anyone help with that also? Thanks!

You can not. The baker is host only so it must be ordered on the HOST order. Host orders do not count toward the show total for show benefits. She needs to reach $150 first.

susanspc said:

You can't. Only the host can order the baker, and only guest sales count toward bringing the show to $150.

To start a thread, go to the forum which best applies to the topic you want to post under, and there is a "New Thread" button on the left, above all the threads in that topic.

susanspc said:

You can't enter it in to count for her show sales. She has to have $150 in sales before you can enter it.

To start a new thread, go to the topic page you want to start a thread in (bookings, recruiting, etc...) and click on the button on the top left that says "start a new thread".

Welcome to Chef Success!

LOL - I think she got her answer in spades! You guys all were typing at the same time. ;)

1. What does "White Dcb on Stop Sell" mean?

"White Dcb on Stop Sell" refers to a product from our line of cookware that is currently unavailable for purchase. This could be due to high demand, low inventory, or a temporary halt in production.

2. How long will the "White Dcb on Stop Sell" product be unavailable?

The duration of a product's unavailability can vary. It may depend on the reason for the stop sell and how quickly we can resolve any issues. We recommend checking back periodically or contacting customer service for updates.

3. Can I still purchase the "White Dcb on Stop Sell" product through a consultant?

Unfortunately, if a product is on stop sell, it is not available for purchase through any channels, including our consultants. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I still add the "White Dcb on Stop Sell" product to my wishlist or registry?

Yes, you can still add the product to your wishlist or registry. However, please note that it is currently unavailable for purchase. We will notify you once it becomes available again.

5. Will the "White Dcb on Stop Sell" product come back in stock?

We strive to keep all of our products in stock and available for purchase. However, certain circumstances may affect the availability of a product. We recommend checking back or contacting customer service for updates on when the product will be back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • SusanBP0129