• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent WHITE DCB on stop sell &

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
Just got an email about the DCB's being on stop sell, and as of July, the cranberry one will be host only!!! That bites, I have been pushing them hard!!!!!:cry:

I sure hope the issue gets resolved, I have no parties in June, and 2 parties in July. I may have to send out an email to my past guests who expressed an interest to get a party booked before July, if they want one!!

Oct 19, 2009
ok, I have a question about the cranberry baker. My host wants one, but her show has not reached 150 yet, but the baker will put her over. How can I enter it in to count towards her show sales? Also, I am new to this website and do not know how to post a new thread. Can anyone help with that also? Thanks!

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
If I am reading your question correctly and she is wanting to get the DCB as a host benefit, it will not count towards the $150 show requirement. Her show sales will need to be $150 before host benefits are given to her.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
ok, I have a question about the cranberry baker. My host wants one, but her show has not reached 150 yet, but the baker will put her over. How can I enter it in to count towards her show sales? Also, I am new to this website and do not know how to post a new thread. Can anyone help with that also? Thanks!

You can not. The baker is host only so it must be ordered on the HOST order. Host orders do not count toward the show total for show benefits. She needs to reach $150 first.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008

You can't. Only the host can order the baker, and only guest sales count toward bringing the show to $150.

To start a thread, go to the forum which best applies to the topic you want to post under, and there is a "New Thread" button on the left, above all the threads in that topic.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005

You can't enter it in to count for her show sales. She has to have $150 in sales before you can enter it.

To start a new thread, go to the topic page you want to start a thread in (bookings, recruiting, etc...) and click on the button on the top left that says "start a new thread".

Welcome to Chef Success!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
LOL - I think she got her answer in spades! You guys all were typing at the same time. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views