• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate Swirl Bread?

In summary, the recipe calls for refrigerated French bread dough, chopped almonds, white chocolate morsels, and a chocolate drizzle. The recipe can be made ahead of time and brought to the show.
heat123
Silver Member
First has anyone made it and is it yummy?

2. A host is wanting this recipe tomorrow for a brunch and I do not have the min loaf pan. Should I make it in a whole loaf without cutting it up on a bar pan to bake then cut after baking? or cut it in smaller sections and stick each piece inside the muffin pan??

Help! thanks!

I've made it a few times & it is GREAT!! I also added extra cinnamin & chocolate. I would make it in a bar pan, but not sure whether or not to cut it first or after it is done. :D

Hi Ginger-
when you made it did you cut it up to serve more than 4 people after you baked it? The picture show it cut into 4 logs. I have 15+ people to feed and don't know when I should try and cut it up in that many pieces.

Well actually when I made them, I gave 3 away & sliced 1 into thin pieces so anyone who wanted to taste it could. I also had other mini loafs as well.

not doing well with the PMs...sorry, BRB, gotta go to the boat.

Just a little warning...:eek: I found these very messy to cut because the chocolate drizzled over the top doesn't "set" all the way and it kind of gets mushed up as you try to cut them with the Serrated Bread Knife. They taste awesome, but they don't look as pretty once you cut them, especially if they're someone fresh out of the oven.

Good luck, Heather!

Reply to messy loaves....Just a little warning... I found these very messy ......

If that's the case could these be made up ahead of time and brought to the show. Get the ingredients from host to replace the ones you bought. Then the chocolate would be set. Then like Ginger, you could give them away, in lie of door prize maybe. Just a suggestion.

Hmm, now I think I should cut them up before they bake!?

When I made them, first of all, I made them in advance & also I didnt put the chocolate drizzle on top. But now I'm thinking, if you want cut them in 4 pieces, bake them & then slice them b4 the drizzle. Then you can put it on after they are cut.

Could You give me that recipe for the white chocolate swirl Bread? It sound good, I might have to try it.
Thanks
Sharon

Double Chocolate Swirl Bread
Ingredients:
Bread

1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
1/2 cup white chocolate morsels, chopped
2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated, divided

Chocolate Drizzle

1/2 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Additional sliced almonds or white chocolate morsels (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For bread, lightly spray Mini Loaf Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop almonds and white chocolate morsels; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

2. Unroll one package of the bread dough on lightly floured surface; do not stretch. Lightly beat egg white and water in Small Batter Bowl; brush dough with a portion of the egg white mixture. Grate half of the semi-sweet chocolate morsels evenly over dough. Sprinkle with half of the almond and white chocolate mixture; roll lightly with Baker's Roller®, pressing mixture into dough.

3. Unroll remaining package of bread dough directly over first dough layer, matching edges and rolling lightly to seal. Brush dough lightly with a portion of the egg white mixture. Grate remaining chocolate morsels over dough. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate and almond mixture; roll lightly with Baker's Roller.

4. Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; pinch edge to seal. Slice roll into four equal portions; place seam side down in pan. Make deep cut down the length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with remaining egg white mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove loaves from pan. Cool completely.

5. For chocolate drizzle, place chocolate morsels and oil in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Drizzle over loaves; sprinkle with additional almonds or chocolate morsels, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g

Variation: White Chocolate Cherry Swirl Bread: Substitute 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries for the grated semi-sweet chocolate morsels; proceed as recipe directs. Drizzle finished loaves as directed in Step 5; garnish with halved maraschino cherries and grated almonds.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

1. What ingredients are used in the white chocolate swirl bread?

The white chocolate swirl bread is made with all-purpose flour, sugar, milk, eggs, butter, yeast, salt, vanilla extract, and white chocolate chips.

2. Is the white chocolate swirl bread difficult to make?

Not at all! The recipe is simple and easy to follow. Plus, with the help of our Pampered Chef baking tools, it's even easier to make delicious homemade bread.

3. How should I store the white chocolate swirl bread?

It is best to store the bread in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.

4. Can I substitute the white chocolate chips with other types of chocolate?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks in this recipe. You can also add in nuts or dried fruit for added flavor and texture.

5. Can I make the white chocolate swirl bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Simply let it come to room temperature before shaping and baking. You can also freeze the dough and thaw it before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Oracle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • PamperedCaniac