• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious White Chocolate Dessert Ideas?

In summary, there are many delicious dessert recipes that incorporate white chocolate. These include White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, White Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and White Chocolate Bread Pudding. These recipes are easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
sherry
Gold Member
I need some recipes for White Chocolate desserts. Can anyone help?
Thanks

Double Chocolate Mocha TrifleThis uses white chocolate instant pudding. It is quick and easy to do. I have done it a couple of times and everyone raves about it. It also uses alot of great Pampered Chef products too.

1 pkg. brownie mix plus ingredients for mix
1 3/4 cups cold milk
2 pkgs. white chocolate instand pudding (3.4 oz each)
1/4 cup warm water
4 tsp. instant coffee granules
2 cups thawed whipped topping ( cool whip)
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each)

Prepare brownie mix and bake in 9 by 13 baker according to package directions. Cool completely. In classic 2 quart batter bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk using 10" whisk until mixtures begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules and warm water in measure all cup. Add to pudding mixture, mixing well. Fold in whipped topping using super scraper. Cut brownies into 1" cubes using utility knife. Chop toffee bars using food chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto the bottom of the chillzanne bowl. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. Chill thirty minutes before serving.

I believe the Choclate Tuxedo Squares have white chocolate in them. Here is a link to some PC recipes just incase you don't have this yet. You can also go to the main PC site and do a recipe search just enter white chocolate in the specific ingredients spot. I hope this helps.

http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

I made the chocolate mousse recipe with white chocolate at a show as my host picked up the wrong bag and it was really good. I made the recipe the same way and just used the white chocolate chips instead.

for reaching out! I have a few delicious white chocolate dessert recipes that I think you'll love. Check them out below:1. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars - These bars are a perfect combination of creamy white chocolate and tart raspberries. They're easy to make and always a hit at parties.2. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - These soft and chewy cookies are loaded with chunks of white chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts. They're a delicious twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies.3. White Chocolate Mousse - This light and airy mousse is a decadent dessert that's perfect for special occasions. Top it with fresh berries for a pop of color and added flavor.4. White Chocolate Covered Strawberries - A classic and simple dessert, these strawberries are dipped in melted white chocolate for a sweet and romantic treat.5. White Chocolate Bread Pudding - This comforting dessert is a great way to use up leftover bread. The white chocolate adds a rich and indulgent twist to this traditional dish.I hope these recipes inspire you to get creative with white chocolate in your desserts! Happy cooking!

What are some popular white chocolate recipes?

Some popular white chocolate recipes include white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, white chocolate bark, white chocolate truffles, and white chocolate blondies.

Can I substitute white chocolate for milk or dark chocolate in recipes?

Yes, white chocolate can be substituted for milk or dark chocolate in most recipes. Keep in mind that white chocolate has a different flavor and texture, so the end result may be slightly different than the original recipe.

Do you have any healthy white chocolate recipes?

Yes, there are several healthy white chocolate recipes available. Some options include using white chocolate in moderation and pairing it with healthier ingredients such as fruits, nuts, and whole grains.

Can I use white chocolate in savory dishes?

Yes, white chocolate can be used in savory dishes. It pairs well with ingredients such as chicken, pork, and seafood. Some popular savory white chocolate recipes include white chocolate chipotle sauce and white chocolate risotto.

Are there any dairy-free white chocolate recipes?

Yes, there are dairy-free white chocolate recipes available. Look for recipes that use dairy-free white chocolate chips or make your own dairy-free white chocolate using cocoa butter and non-dairy milk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mlpatch
  • mainelyamom