• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's White Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Last Year's Pampered Chefhef Party

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a recipe they had at a PChef party in Florida last year. They remember it had white chocolate pudding and cool whip, but can't recall the other ingredients. Another person suggests making a chocolate silk mousse using white chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips. They also share a recipe for a delicious white chocolate mousse, which involves melting white chocolate with warmed cream and then refrigerating it. When ready to serve, the mixture is whipped and layered with sliced strawberries in a glass, topped with a chocolate garnish. The conversation also includes tips for making the chocolate garnish and bringing it to shows as a special treat for guests.
ljoye
I need the recipe......... Had it at a PChef party if FL last year. Katie is the hostess.
All I remember is white choc pudding, cool whip, and what?

For thanksgiving, I made the chocolate silk mousse in crispy shells but used white chocolate chips instead of chocolate chips and it tasted absolutely wonderful. I don't know the recipe you are looking for, but if you can't find it, you can always go this route...it is in season's best

It's not the recipe you're looking for but here's a great White Chocolate Mousse recipe I got from a friend who is a French chef - I know it's not a PC recipe but it is to die for and I don't like white chocolate! If you wanted to make it for a show you would need to do the first part ahead of time and just draw word pictures on how you did it but the dramatic part of it would easily show several products.

1/2 pound white chocolate, chopped or one bag white chocolate chips
1 pint whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 pound strawberries
1 tsp. sugar
chocolate garnish

Warm the cream just to a simmer, add vanilla. Pour the warmed cream over the chocolate and stir to melt. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.

When ready to serve, whip the cream mixture until fluffy.

Slice strawberries and add 1 tsp. sugar to them.

Using a nice dessert or wine glass spoon layers of mousse and strawberries starting with chocolate mixture and ending with strawberries. Top with a chocolate heart or star garnish*.

*Melt semi-sweet or milk chocolate. Place in sandwich bag and cut small hole in one corner. Pipe chocolate out in desired shape onto parchment paper and allow to cool. You can speed up cooling time by placking in refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes. These keep for quite a while so make several and take them to your shows as an extra tip for your guests. Tell them you'll show them how easy they are to make when they have teir show.

Attachments

• White Chocolate Mousse.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

1. What ingredients do I need for Katie's White Chocolate Pudding?

To make Katie's White Chocolate Pudding, you will need 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of whole milk, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 4 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, 6 ounces of white chocolate, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook Katie's White Chocolate Pudding?

The preparation for Katie's White Chocolate Pudding takes about 10 minutes. It then needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of white chocolate?

Yes, you can substitute white chocolate with milk chocolate or dark chocolate. However, the taste and consistency of the pudding may be slightly different.

4. Can I make Katie's White Chocolate Pudding ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pudding ahead of time. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of milk instead of whole milk?

Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer, such as almond milk or soy milk. However, the consistency and taste of the pudding may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies