• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Our Delectable White Chocolate Mousse Recipe | Easy and Delicious!

In summary, to make a delicious white chocolate mousse, you will need 1 cup of white chocolate chips, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 egg whites, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1/4 cup of water. This recipe is not difficult to make and can be made with basic kitchen tools. Alternative chocolate options can be used, but the taste and texture may differ slightly. The recipe makes 6-8 servings and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Remember to cover it tightly and give it a quick stir before serving.
gothim0802
I have someone looking for this recipe? Does anyone have it!?

I don't remember this...did it go inside something???

Ive got it figured out. The gal had it wrote wrong and I got her what she needed! Thanks though ;)

What ingredients do I need for the white chocolate mousse recipe?

To make our delicious white chocolate mousse, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup water

Is this recipe difficult to make?

Not at all! Our white chocolate mousse recipe is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple steps and basic kitchen tools. Even if you're not an experienced baker, you can still whip up this delectable dessert in no time.

Can I use dark or milk chocolate instead of white chocolate?

While we highly recommend using white chocolate for the best flavor, you can certainly use dark or milk chocolate if you prefer. Just keep in mind that the taste and texture may be slightly different.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This white chocolate mousse recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings. You can easily adjust the measurements to make more or less, depending on your needs.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this white chocolate mousse ahead of time. It will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. You may need to give it a quick stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookn' katie