• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries

In summary, to make White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries, you will need fresh strawberries, cream cheese, white chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. While the recipe calls for white chocolate, regular chocolate can be used as a substitute. To make the cheesecake filling, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and melted white chocolate until smooth, and then use a piping bag or plastic bag to fill the strawberries. These strawberries can be made a few hours in advance, but it is best to serve them within 24 hours. Fresh strawberries are recommended for this recipe, as frozen strawberries may become too soft and affect the texture and flavor.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a host that would like to use this recipe but does not like to use frozen whipped topping. Can real whipped topping be substituted for that in this recipe? I've not tried them either way so need to that this week but thought I'd ask for the collective wisdom of the group. Thanks!View attachment White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries.pdf

I don't see why not, if she doesn't mind making it beforehand. Frozen whipped topping is quicker so that's why it's in the recipe.

Thanks, Peg, that's what I was thinking. I've got the stuff and plan to test it out tomorrow.

1. What ingredients do I need to make White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries?

To make White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries, you will need fresh strawberries, cream cheese, white chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs.

2. Can I use regular chocolate instead of white chocolate?

While the recipe calls for white chocolate, you can certainly use regular chocolate if you prefer. Just keep in mind that it will change the flavor and color of the cheesecake filling.

3. How do I make the cheesecake filling for the strawberries?

To make the cheesecake filling, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and melted white chocolate until smooth. Then, use a piping bag or plastic bag with the corner cut off to fill the strawberries.

4. How far in advance can I make these strawberries?

You can make these White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries a few hours in advance, but it is best to serve them within 24 hours. The strawberries may release some liquid as they sit, so it is best to serve them the same day if possible.

5. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

We recommend using fresh strawberries for the best results. Frozen strawberries may become too soft when thawed, making it difficult to fill them with the cheesecake mixture. Fresh strawberries also have a better texture and flavor for this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies