• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Carafe Wanted - Moving, Please PM Soon

In summary, a white carafe is a type of pitcher or decanter made of special insulated glass designed to keep liquids at their desired temperature for longer periods of time. It is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages, typically holding up to 1 liter of liquid. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for longevity.
kat29
I'm looking for a White Carafe for a customer. She like the white better then the stainless. So if anyone has one for sale please PM me. I'll try to get back with you asap, I'm moving :eek: so it might be a day before I get back on the computer. Thanks.

I think it was on the outlet recently *(like the last 6 months?) I only have mine...and I love it. You could also tell her to call HO to request the product back in that color.

I have one, but it is used.....actually only once or twice, so if she really wants it, we can talk about a price!

carafeI have one.. just sent you an email.

Karla

1. What is a white carafe?

A white carafe is a type of pitcher or decanter commonly used for serving beverages, such as water, juice, or wine. It typically has a narrow neck and a wide base, making it easy to hold and pour liquids.

2. What sets a white carafe apart from other types of carafes?

White carafes are made of a special type of glass that is designed to keep liquids at their desired temperature for longer periods of time. This makes them perfect for serving both hot and cold beverages.

3. Can I use a white carafe for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, white carafes are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. The insulated glass helps to maintain the temperature of the liquid, so whether you're serving hot coffee or cold lemonade, it will stay at the desired temperature.

4. What size is the white carafe?

The size of the white carafe may vary, but typically it can hold up to 1 liter of liquid. This makes it perfect for serving multiple people or for keeping a large amount of liquid at the desired temperature.

5. Is the white carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the white carafe is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to ensure the longevity of the product. To clean, simply rinse with warm water and mild soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BeaLorene