• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Planning a Huge Pampered Chef Show

In summary, So I have this great idea to have a huge Help Whip Cancer Pampered Chef show in May. I have 5 shows this month, so I will get all of the pink products for free to have on display for this show.
TJMagoo
So I have this great idea to have a huge Help Whip Cancer Pampered Chef show in May. I have 5 shows this month, so I will get all of the pink products for free to have on display for this show.

I'm looking at oriental trade and they have a ton of stuff I can decorate with and get little party favors etc. This cause is very near and dear to my heart, having lost my mom to cancer. I think this would be a great show and I think I could get a lot of people to attend. I'm going to have it at the park and invite everyone I can think of.

Has anyone ever done anything like this?

It is the theme every May with the pampered chef. And if you do this as a fundraiser in May, PC donates extra money. Go onto CC, then Promoting yourusiness, then About our charitable giving. Select the Help Whip Cancer. You can explore this page and On the right side of the picture, you can click on "resources". And learn more about what PC does. As we get closer to May, PC will likely have more info for this year.

As far as specific shows and this theme, i have not done one yet, but I know others have and will likely give great ideas.

I have not had a party in a park but I applaud your resolve. You are definitely on the right track. The biggest thing is to do exactly what you have a passion for. This sounds like a great idea. Now, how about a cook out? If you can get several grills and get people to man those grills, do a wienie roast. You do NOT have to do PC recipes. Then charge a buck each for a cause! "A dog for a Cause!" Cheap hot dogs in bulk like at Sams or Costco. Oh they have those packs of really inexpensive, like 25 Cent chips too. And maybe inexpensive sodas. Add a bag of chips and a soda for a couple for 2 bucks. Donate the profits from that, then you can donate via sales. If you go over $600 it is 25% not to mention the $1 per pink item. I have no idea how much the lower amounts are but bobbi pointed you in the right direction. I have done everything from rummage sales and cook outs to sitting at a local restaurant asking for donations and sales. What ever trips your trigger you can NOT go wrong. As long as it gets you what you want. And here is the big thing. Start planning now. Pick a date very soon and start telling every body under the sun!

How about selling pink lemonade?

Cool idea! (Pun intended!) I mean why not? Do something you can comfortably do. Pink lemonade is a good idea. This is a great idea but I would do one thing, make sure you can. Sounds weird and with all the problems I have heard as of late about doing food or beverages of any kind, you may need a license from the city you are doing this in. Remember the little girls who had to shut down their lemonade stand because the cops decided that they could not keep it open without a license? I would hate to see you sitting with a ton of food or gallons of lemonade and get shut down before you could even get a dime.

I have done everything from rummage sales and cook outs to sitting at a local restaurant asking for donations and sales. [/QUOTE said:
How do you go about doing the rummage sale? At your house or somewhere else?

I have done both. Yesterday I lugged a bunch of stuff - many PC items that I do not need - to a friends home. We sold rummage, took orders, had hot dogs and cookies. We did OK. And just like any other rummage sale, it is hit and miss. This was middle of the road. Two other people had stuff and gave me some money to donate from their sales as well. I have also done them at my home right out of my own garage. So...

If you are doing a HWC fundraiser as a catalog fundraiser, not a cooking show, do you know if customers are still able to order online, on my website, and still have it go toward the fundraiser? I was thinking it wasn't a problem until I was reading the thread about commissions...and they said that you earn normal commission if they order online. I want my host to be able to get outside orders as well as have out of town friends to be able to order on the website...and have their sales also count toward the HWC fundraiser. I'm hoping this question makes sense!!! I think I'm overthinking things!!!:eek:

I think it is that all fundraisers, on-line, not on-line, HWC or not at 15% or 17% depending on whether you have passed the $15,000 mark in career sales. Also, I have done HWC fundraisers from my site before. Not a problem. Just make sure all the right boxes are marked. I also named my Host first name: "HELP WHIP" and last name "CANCER". Easier to find that way.

Oh good!! Thank you!! I like what you did with the first and last name...Does it confuse others when they are looking for their host from my website?

Unless they have no clue who their host is, no! BUT if you have a "Chairperson" for a fundraiser, you can use that name too!

Lol...Thanks!

1. What is Help Whip Cancer?

Help Whip Cancer is an annual fundraising campaign created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.

2. How do I plan a huge Pampered Chef show for Help Whip Cancer?

To plan a successful Help Whip Cancer show, start by choosing a date and location for the event. Then, invite as many people as possible and encourage them to bring friends. Next, select the Pampered Chef products you want to feature and create a menu using our recipes. Finally, promote the event through social media and by reaching out to local businesses for support.

3. Can I customize my Help Whip Cancer show with my own personal touches?

Absolutely! We encourage hosts to make their Help Whip Cancer show unique by adding personal touches such as decorations, themed food and drinks, and activities that support the cause.

4. How can I ensure that my Help Whip Cancer show is a success?

There are several things you can do to ensure a successful Help Whip Cancer show. First, promote the event to as many people as possible. Second, offer incentives for attendees, such as discounts or raffle prizes. Third, have plenty of Pampered Chef products on hand for guests to purchase. And finally, remember that the most important aspect of the event is raising money for a great cause.

5. Can I donate a portion of the sales from my Help Whip Cancer show to a specific cancer charity?

Yes, you can! While the official charity for Help Whip Cancer is the American Cancer Society, we understand that hosts may have personal connections to other cancer charities. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to donate a portion of the sales to a charity of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies