• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whip Cancer Fundraiser Open House: Tips and Ideas from Pampered Chef Newcomer

In summary, for a successful fundraiser for Whip Cancer, we recommend creating a Facebook event, reaching out to local businesses, and setting up stations and a donation table at your open house. Consider also hosting a raffle and providing plenty of catalogs and order forms for guests to take home.
chefettesusan
Hi...I'm new with Pampered Chef. I want to have a fundraiser for Whip Cancer. I'd like to do an open house. Can anyone give me suggestions or a invite that they have use in the past plus ideas on how to organize the open house?

Thanks! :)

Susan...good luck with your fundraiser.

There are a TON of help whip cancer fliers posted on here. Check out the files section or do a search for HWC or Help Whip Cancer.

If you can't find what you are looking for, please let us know.

Hi there! First of all, welcome to the Pampered Chef community! It's great to see that you're using your new business to support a great cause like Whip Cancer.For your open house, I would suggest creating a Facebook event and inviting all of your friends and family. You can also reach out to local businesses and organizations to spread the word. As for the invite, I would keep it simple and include the details such as date, time, location, and the purpose of the event (to raise funds for Whip Cancer).To organize the open house, I would suggest setting up stations around the room with different Pampered Chef products for guests to try out and purchase. You can also have a table set up for donations to Whip Cancer. Make sure to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for guests to take home and continue supporting the cause.Another idea is to have a raffle with Pampered Chef products as prizes. You can sell raffle tickets and donate a portion of the sales to Whip Cancer.Overall, the key is to make the event fun and interactive for guests while also spreading awareness and raising funds for Whip Cancer. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

A "Whip Cancer Fundraiser" is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise money for cancer research and support. It involves a cooking demonstration and sale of Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to a cancer-related organization.

2. How can I host a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

To host a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser," you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful event, including recipes, product catalogs, and marketing tools.

3. Can I choose which cancer-related organization the proceeds will be donated to?

Yes, you can choose from a list of pre-approved cancer-related organizations provided by Pampered Chef. This allows you to support a cause that is important to you and your community.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser." A Pampered Chef consultant will lead the cooking demonstration and guide you through the process. All you need to do is invite your friends and family to attend the event and purchase Pampered Chef products.

5. How much money is typically raised through a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

The amount of money raised through a "Whip Cancer Fundraiser" varies depending on the number of attendees and their purchases. On average, a fundraiser can raise anywhere from $500 to $1000 or more. Every little bit helps in the fight against cancer, and every contribution counts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • brendaziz