• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!

In summary, "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!" is an interactive cooking experience offered by Pampered Chef. It combines Canadian recipes and fun dance moves for a unique and entertaining event. No dancing experience is required, as consultants will guide participants through the steps. Customized menus are available and the event typically lasts 2-3 hours. It can also be hosted at home with all necessary ingredients and equipment provided by Pampered Chef.
CookingwithCourtney
Gold Member
While at our AZ Fall Conference, Tammy Stanley informed us that some of the Canadian consultants have dances for the products! I want to see these!!

Anyone know and can share? :)

Re: dancing?Yep, she wrote about it in a newsletter, and someone asked about it after conference. However, I don't think any of the Canadian Consultants confessed as to what the dance is.

Re: dancing?There was a thread on it right after that newsletter came out, and some of the Canadian gals actually said their lips are sealed...

1. What is "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!"?

"Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!" is a unique and interactive cooking experience offered by Pampered Chef. It combines delicious Canadian recipes with fun and easy dance moves to create a memorable and entertaining cooking event.

2. Do I need to have any dancing experience to participate?

No, you do not need any dancing experience to participate in "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!". Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the dance moves step by step, making it easy and fun for everyone to join in.

3. Can I choose the recipes I want to make?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of Canadian recipes such as poutine, butter tarts, and maple bacon jam. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized menu that suits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. How long does the event typically last?

The "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!" event typically lasts around 2-3 hours. This includes the cooking and dancing activities as well as time for enjoying the delicious dishes you have prepared.

5. Can I host a "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!" event at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Canadian Product Dances: Share the Fun!" event at your home. Our Pampered Chef consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and equipment, making it easy for you to host a fun and unique cooking experience for your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissyD
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pccat