• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!

In summary, a consultant is debating between purchasing a Garlic Slicer or Ice Cream Dipper as a half price item from a show that has just surpassed $400 in sales. They also have the option of purchasing the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook or the Easy Accent Decorator (EAD). The EAD is recommended as it is a versatile and popular item for demos and sales. The consultant also plans on getting the cookbook for free at a future show. The consultant also asks for recommendations on which peeler to purchase and discusses using the EAD for filling tarts made with the Deluxe mini-muffin pan.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Guess what? I went to close out my show, which just went over $400, and found out my host has another half price item coming! And she doesn't want it so I can have it if I want!

I could get the item I'm already buying as a gift for half price, but by buying a half price item, I would take her order to $60 and get a peeler as well.

I am debating between:

* Garlic Slicer: I have no new spring products and have found myself frustrated by slicing garlic with a paring knife! The bonus is that I can get the garlic peeler with it too!

* Ice Cream Dipper: I have one of these but it's been through the dishwasher and looks discolored. Still works, though.

* 29 Minutes to Dinner: I have cookbooks but not this one.

OR ... Easy Accent Decorator?

And which peeler is more versitile to you as a consultant other than the Julienne?

get the cookbook!

My vote is for the Easy Accent Decorator (although that cookbook is one of my favorites). The EAD is an easy item to demo and generate sales (at least in my experience). It's wonderfully versatile: deviled eggs, stuffing shells, twice-baked potatoes, and jazzying up desserts....even store-bought ones. ;)

Just re-calculated ... the show is actually $9.70 away from the $60 in sales, but neither of us are clarmoring for a free peeler, so that's no big deal.

The way I see it, the cookbook and EAD are both items people need to see before they buy it.

I would definitely go with the Easy Accent Decorator. If you use it at your shows - it will sell!!! Cross sell it with the medium scoop, which is the perfect size to fill it. The scoop makes your filler a round shape and it rolls right to the bottom of the EAD, making it easier to fill.

Which will you use if you aren't a consultant anymore taking it to show for selling purposes? That's what I would get.

I would get the cookbook so that you have it available for your guests for shows in August since cookbooks are the guest special. I just ordered cookbooks last night from my shows that I submitted just for that reason. I was shocked, I submitted 4 shows last night and NOT one person used ANY of their half price items. I could have used 11 half price items (had asked them all) but in the end, chose none and used a 30% off discount so that I get the commission/points credit.

I do love the EAD for deviled eggs!

I would almost always pick the highest price item for the 50% off (saves more) - but it also costs you more out of pocket. I think the EAD is the most expensive from your list.

I use the EAD at almost every show. Anytime I make a trifle, I hold a little cool whip (or have the host get extra) to put in the EAD and I top the trifle. It always looks so nice and I tell the guests they can top any dessert and make it look fancy.

Oh, and the only reason I bought the EAD years ago as a guest was for deviled egss. And even if that's all I ever used it for, it was well worth the $.

I vote for the EAD, and at least one Cookbook, you don't have. That will get you the Peeler. I love the Julienne, for carrots in stir frys and salads. Very colorful, and adds eye appeal.

EAD or cookbook. The EAD is impressive at shows, and 29 mins to dinner is my all-time fave cookbook.

OK ... EAD it is!

I was looking through my Seasons Best and All the Best trying to determine which tool I'm frustrated because I don't have ... and the EAD is the clear winner.

I DO want to get that cookbook, but I HAVE no August shows right now (Sunday's show got moved to November) and I will definitely have my own show in Sept., so I figure I'll get it for free then.

Which peeler do you reccomend? I figure I'll just put it in my cash and carry and sell it.

I use the EAD for filling tarts made with the Deluxe mini-muffin pan. Even if it is just pudding or pie filling, it goes soooo much quicker. I do tartletts as an extra recipe often at shows and sell so many of the DMM Pan, shaper, small scoop and EAD...They all go together!

lpacker said:
I would definitely go with the Easy Accent Decorator. If you use it at your shows - it will sell!!! Cross sell it with the medium scoop, which is the perfect size to fill it. The scoop makes your filler a round shape and it rolls right to the bottom of the EAD, making it easier to fill.

*gasp* I've always had SUCH a hard time filling it at shows, I felt so stupid making a huge mess! Yet I still sold some so I think I will be getting the scoop in the future and hopefully sell alot more! For now I'll use a broken one I have (not PC) and explain that just like them, I have more things on my wishlist and will be working towards it!

Well, at least I won't have to use the bag anymore and say, "this is what you use when you don't have a decorator!"

Although I think the ganache from the truffle brownies is too runny for the EAD.

What is the "Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!" promotion?

The "Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can get a kitchen tool at half price when you host a cooking show. It is a great way to save money on high-quality kitchen tools while having fun with your friends!

How do I qualify for the "Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the details and help you plan your show to maximize your savings.

What kitchen tools are eligible for the half price discount?

You can choose any kitchen tool from the current Pampered Chef catalog for your half price item. This includes popular items like the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Garlic Press. Your consultant will have a list of eligible items for you to choose from during your show.

Can I combine the "Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!" promotion with other offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will explain all the available offers and help you decide the best way to maximize your savings.

How do I redeem my half price item from the "Save Big on Kitchen Tools with Half Price Item from My Host!" promotion?

Once your show has met the minimum sales requirement and you have a booking, your consultant will place the order for your half price item. It will be shipped with your show order, and you will only be charged half the price of the item. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies