• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Stone Can Be Used to Make

In summary, the Brownie Pudding Cake calls for the oval baker (I don't have the bog one). The deep dish baker (the round one) or the deep dish pie stone about the same? I've never made this recipe and would love some suggestions please.
its_me_susan
the Brownie Pudding Cake? It calls for the oval baker (I don't have the bog one). Is the deep dish baker (the round one) or the deep dish pie stone about the same? I've never made this recipe and would love some suggestions please.

The PIGs don't say how big (2 qt, 4 cups, etc) these hold.

Try itI would try the Deep dish Baker. It is about the same size as the Square Baker and I substitute sometimes when I make the Quick Apple Crisp.

Good luck

Chef Kearns said:
I would try the Deep dish Baker. It is about the same size as the Square Baker and I substitute sometimes when I make the Quick Apple Crisp.

Good luck

The recipe calls for an "oval baker" ~ think that's the same size?

The oval baker has a 7-cup volume. The DDB has an 8-cup volume. The oval's size is 8x12 and the DDB in an 11 inch round. Seems like the DDB would be fine to use.

Lee Anne

chef_leeanne said:
The oval baker has a 7-cup volume. The DDB has an 8-cup volume. The oval's size is 8x12 and the DDB in an 11 inch round. Seems like the DDB would be fine to use.

Lee Anne

Thanks Lee Anne! I usually make recipes I've wanted to try to parties... if I made them here, we would EAT them! Your reassurances help me keep the courage, you know? I really do appreciate your help Lee Anne, thank you.

Stone CapacityIf you have the NEW Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, the capacities are listed on Page 7.

When someone is buying their first stone, I always cross-sell the cookbook. The first few pages are devoted to stoneware use and care. I call it the "All you wanted to know about cookware and forgot to ask" Cookbook.

Elissa

chefelissa said:
If you have the NEW Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, the capacities are listed on Page 7.

When someone is buying their first stone, I always cross-sell the cookbook. The first few pages are devoted to stoneware use and care. I call it the "All you wanted to know about cookware and forgot to ask" Cookbook.

Elissa

Thanks! I need to reread it then.

Capacity in 2005 F/W catalogYou can also find capacity in the 2005 Fall/Winter catalog.

Harrle said:
You can also find capacity in the 2005 Fall/Winter catalog.

Thank you!!!!

wow thanks for that info...i'll be honest...i use that cookbook often and i have never noticed the info in the front. i really need to go back and read that!! you guys have so much knowledge...i'll be glad when i can remember all this stuff...you guys are great thanks again!

1. Which stone can be used to make pizza?

Our Pampered Chef Pizza Stone is specifically designed for making delicious pizzas in the oven. It is made of natural stoneware that evenly distributes heat for a crispy crust every time.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef stone to make cookies?

Yes, our Pampered Chef Baking Stone is perfect for making all kinds of baked goods, including cookies. The natural stoneware helps to prevent burning and provides even heat distribution for perfectly baked treats.

3. What about using the stone for roasting vegetables?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef Roasting Stone is ideal for roasting vegetables, meats, and even fish. The stoneware absorbs excess moisture for crispy and evenly cooked results.

4. Can I use the stone on the grill?

Yes, our Pampered Chef Grill Stone is perfect for grilling pizzas, vegetables, and even meats. The durable stoneware can withstand the high temperatures of the grill and helps to prevent food from sticking.

5. Is the Pampered Chef stone easy to clean?

Yes, our Pampered Chef stones are very easy to clean. Simply use hot water and a scraper to remove any food residue, and avoid using soap as it can affect the seasoning of the stone. The more you use the stone, the more seasoned and non-stick it will become.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518