• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Starter Kit should I choose for my Pampered Chef business?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes over $450 worth of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you start your business. The Ultimate Kit includes everything in the Starter Kit, plus additional products and supplies, totaling $1,000. Both kits offer great value for your money, with the Starter Kit being a more affordable option. You can upgrade from the Starter Kit to the Ultimate Kit at any time by paying the price difference. It's best to choose the kit that best fits your budget and goals for your business.
Cassandra Blair
I posted a few weeks ago saying I am going to be a consultant soon. And well I'm still not officially one yet. I can't seem to bite the bullet on which kit to get. Part of me says go with the starter kit because it's cheapest, but I also feel like the ultimate gives you the most for your money. What did you guys choose and why?

When I started, they only had what is now the larger kit. But I think if I had to do it again and could afford to, I'd still go with the larger kit. You get so much more for your money, plus, you will have so many (FUN) new tools with which to offer your guests and hosts show themes down the road as you continue your business. You can expand your show recipes with multiple product types. (TIP: Don't try to offer too many at once. Pick your 3 favorite to start out with and practice those.... Usually the ones that come in your kit are the best to start with.)BUT if money is an issue for the larger kit, then go with the one you can comfortably afford. There are plenty of recipes for those products that you can still offer a great show! The kit should have multiple recipes, and the products are staple products in our line....LOTS of recipes to choose from. (Same tip still applies...start small, then expand as you get more comfortable.) You'll always be able to add to your kit through your discount, hosting your own show and getting consultant rewards, or the kit-enhancement months that PC offers. AND work towards those PC Dollars if they are still doing that program! Or around the time of each new-product season, we get the chance to earn the new stuff for free then as well. So you get lots of ways to earn the products free or greatly discounted as well. The point is, you can't really go wrong no matter which one you decide! Pick the product(s) that appeals to you the most and fits your budget and GO FOR IT! Good luck!

The smaller kits mean you need to do some 'creative substitutions' sometimes when preparing a recipe. Instead with the larger kit, you show your customers options and they can be even more hands-on with the products. Get the biggest kit you can reasonably afford. Truly, you do remake your investment back within your first few shows. I made more in my first month with Pampered Chef than an entire year with another direct sales company! Good luck - keep us posted on your success!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Starter Kit?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. It includes over $450 worth of products, including best-selling kitchen tools, cookbooks, and food products. It also includes business supplies such as order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials.

2. What is included in the Pampered Chef Ultimate Kit?

The Pampered Chef Ultimate Kit includes everything in the Starter Kit, plus additional products and business supplies. It includes a total of $1,000 worth of products, including exclusive kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It also includes extra business supplies such as host and guest invitations, recipe cards, and training materials.

3. Which kit is the best value for my money?

Both the Starter Kit and Ultimate Kit offer great value for your money. The Starter Kit is a more affordable option for those on a budget, while the Ultimate Kit offers more products and business supplies for a higher price. Consider your budget and goals for your Pampered Chef business when deciding which kit to choose.

4. Can I upgrade from the Starter Kit to the Ultimate Kit later?

Yes, you can upgrade from the Starter Kit to the Ultimate Kit at any time. You will only have to pay the difference in price between the two kits. This is a great option for those who want to start with the Starter Kit and then expand their business later on.

5. What did other consultants choose and why?

Every consultant's needs and goals are different, so it's best to choose the kit that works best for you. Some consultants may have chosen the Starter Kit because it fit their budget, while others may have chosen the Ultimate Kit for the additional products and supplies. Consider your own needs and goals when making your decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Elizabeth Q
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • feliciamck
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Rapunzil