• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sheraton Is the Nc Hotel?

In summary, the Sheraton NC hotel is located in downtown Charlotte, North Carolina and is pet-friendly for small pets with a weight limit of 40 pounds. The hotel also has a heated indoor pool and offers amenities such as a fitness center, on-site restaurant, business center, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Parking options include valet and self-parking for an additional fee.
cookn' katie
Which Sheraton is the conference hotel? I was checking to see, I thought it was cheaper on Expedia, but there are so many Sheratons!

The Sheraton that is the NC hotel is located downtown, I think the street is Water. It is close to Navy Pier.

I looked at that too but by the time I added the tax on Expedia it came out to be the same price, so I just found some roommates that already had a room to share.

It's the Sheraton on the river--Water St.Might be called Sheraton Hotel and Towers.

yes- it's the Hotel & Towers one in Chicago.

1. What is the location of the NC hotel?

The Sheraton NC hotel is located in the heart of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina.

2. Is the Sheraton NC hotel pet-friendly?

Yes, the Sheraton NC hotel allows pets with a maximum weight of 40 pounds for an additional fee.

3. Does the Sheraton NC hotel have a pool?

Yes, the Sheraton NC hotel has a heated indoor pool for guests to enjoy.

4. What amenities are included in the stay at the Sheraton NC hotel?

The Sheraton NC hotel offers amenities such as a fitness center, on-site restaurant, business center, and complimentary Wi-Fi for guests.

5. Is parking available at the Sheraton NC hotel?

Yes, the Sheraton NC hotel offers valet parking for an additional fee. Self-parking is also available nearby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melissab771
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmradlein
  • General Chat