• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Which Sales Receipt Should I Order for Shows?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there are two types of sales receipts available: traditional carbonless paper receipts and electronic e-receipts. You can order a mix of both types, but the minimum order quantity for each is 100. The processing and shipping time for sales receipts is 7-10 business days. You can customize your sales receipts with your logo and branding for an additional cost. Unfortunately, returns are not accepted for sales receipts, but customer service can assist with any errors or quality issues.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi all, it's been ages since I've had to order order forms/sales receipts on a supply order. I'm a bit confused as to which ones to order...

I'm looking for the Sales Receipts that are used at shows. The ones I have now are tri-ply, they're the white/yellow/pink ones. I see a 3-ply sales receipt listed on the supply order form, but it says "Sales Receipt for Mail Submission"

There is also a 2-ply Sales Receipt.

I am wondering which one I should order? I don't mail in my orders, I submit through P3, so I'm wondering if the 2-ply are the same form as the 3-ply and would be better for me so I'm not stuck with multiple copies of receipts.

Anyone? Thanks!:chef:

They are switching to 2-ply because we didn't need the three copies any more. If you are attached to them, you can still order them, but the new receipts they send you free with your first supply order of the season will contain a pack of the 2-ply receipts

Ahhh, thank you! Good to know! I found the tri-ply very annoying because I had no use for the third copy! Thanks!! :)

1. What types of sales receipts are available to order?

At Pampered Chef, we offer two types of sales receipts: the traditional carbonless paper receipts and the electronic e-receipts. Both options are customizable with your contact information and have space for customers to include their order details.

2. Can I order a mix of carbonless and e-receipts?

Yes, you can order a combination of both types of receipts. However, please keep in mind that the minimum order quantity for each type is 100, so at least 100 of each type must be ordered.

3. How long does it take to receive my sales receipts?

The processing and shipping time for sales receipts can vary depending on your location and the quantity ordered. On average, it takes 7-10 business days to receive your order.

4. Can I customize my sales receipts with my logo and branding?

Yes, you can customize your sales receipts with your logo and branding. Our design team can help you create a personalized design for your receipts at an additional cost.

5. What is the return policy for sales receipts?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for sales receipts due to their personalized nature. However, if there is an error with your order or an issue with the quality of the receipts, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heatherstobbs