1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Which Road to Travel?

1. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

Ok so this maybe be too random , but I'm having such an issue deciding what direction to go in my life right now. I really enjoy PC, but I can't seem to focus on it and actually keep it steady. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with the new requirements. That said I have another passion which is painting. I've recently started oil painting again and now I have a commissioned painting which is 3 ft by 4 ft and needs to be done by the end of the summer.

How do you decide what to put your heart into? I really want to keep up with PC, but I feel like sometimes I am torn in too many directions. On top of all this I have a very stressful marriage and homelife. (some of you might remember my past thread, which btw I deleted)

I just need some help deciding what to do or how to go about both?
    Can anyone point me to a book or thread or some sort of direction to start to sort this out?

any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    Jess

Mar 21, 2009
  2. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I would get incontrol of your calendar again. Pick certain hours and days to work on PC - and other hours and days to work on your painting. Setting Office Hours is going to keep you more consistent and effective with your PC business.

Mar 21, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I agree with Jenna. Set some boundaries and stick to them!

If it still isn't working, them go with what your heart tells you. Good luck!

Have something to add?