• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding My Passion: Balancing PC and Painting in a Hectic Life

In summary, balancing a busy schedule while pursuing your passions requires proper time management and prioritization. Staying motivated and inspired involves incorporating your passion into your daily routine, surrounding yourself with supportive individuals, and trying new things. Handling the financial aspect involves budgeting and exploring different revenue streams. Managing self-care and avoiding burnout involves prioritizing relaxation and setting boundaries. Lastly, handling the pressure to be successful involves defining success on your own terms, having a support system, and communicating with your manager.
Jess_K
Ok so this maybe be too random , but I'm having such an issue deciding what direction to go in my life right now. I really enjoy PC, but I can't seem to focus on it and actually keep it steady. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with the new requirements. That said I have another passion which is painting. I've recently started oil painting again and now I have a commissioned painting which is 3 ft by 4 ft and needs to be done by the end of the summer.

How do you decide what to put your heart into? I really want to keep up with PC, but I feel like sometimes I am torn in too many directions. On top of all this I have a very stressful marriage and homelife. (some of you might remember my past thread, which btw I deleted)

I just need some help deciding what to do or how to go about both?
Can anyone point me to a book or thread or some sort of direction to start to sort this out?

any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Jess

I would get incontrol of your calendar again. Pick certain hours and days to work on PC - and other hours and days to work on your painting. Setting Office Hours is going to keep you more consistent and effective with your PC business.

I agree with Jenna. Set some boundaries and stick to them!

If it still isn't working, them go with what your heart tells you. Good luck!

1. How do you balance a busy schedule while pursuing your passions?

Balancing a hectic schedule while also pursuing your passions can be challenging, but it is possible with proper time management and prioritization. It's important to set aside specific chunks of time for both work and painting, and to stick to those designated times. It's also helpful to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed.

2. How do you stay motivated and inspired to continue pursuing your passions?

It's important to remind yourself of why you started pursuing your passion in the first place. Find ways to incorporate your passion into your daily routine, even in small ways. Surround yourself with supportive and like-minded individuals who can provide encouragement and inspiration. And don't be afraid to try new things and challenge yourself to keep your passion fresh and exciting.

3. How do you handle the financial aspect of balancing a side passion while working for a company like Pampered Chef?

It's important to have a budget and stick to it, especially when balancing a side passion and a full-time job. Consider setting aside a certain percentage of your earnings from Pampered Chef to invest in your passion, whether it be art supplies or classes. Also, don't be afraid to explore different revenue streams related to your passion, such as selling your artwork or offering workshops.

4. How do you manage self-care and avoid burnout while juggling a busy schedule?

Self-care is crucial in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Make sure to prioritize time for relaxation and activities that bring you joy. This could include taking breaks throughout the day, practicing mindfulness or meditation, and setting aside time for hobbies or exercise. It's also important to set boundaries and not overcommit yourself.

5. How do you handle the pressure to be successful in both your job at Pampered Chef and your passion for painting?

It's important to remember that success looks different for everyone and to define success on your own terms. Don't compare yourself to others and their achievements. Instead, focus on your own growth and progress. It's also important to have a support system in place and to communicate with your manager at Pampered Chef about your goals and any challenges you may be facing. Remember to celebrate your accomplishments, no matter how big or small.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat