• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Recipe for a Couples Show?

In summary, a couples show tomorrow and night. The guy wants to make the pork tenderloin while the ladies make a trifle. The pork tenderloin always gets wows, it's really good. They also show how easy it is to get the layers up next to the glass of the trifle by using the large mix and scraper.
CAPCnewbie
I have a couples show tomorrow and night and want to make a dcb recipe. I cant decide between doing the Pork Tenderloin or the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco. I'd like to have the guys make the tenderloin and then make them into bbq sandwiches while the ladies make a trifle.
I'm not sure which one is better as I have never tried the tenderloin.

The pork tenderloin always gets wows, it's really good.

Thanks Megan. I think I mght do that one. I just came home from the grocery store so I can practice one tonight and see how it turns out. Have any fave trifle recipes??

Everyone is raving about the new Strawberry Tres Leches Trifle. I haven't made it yet, so I can't give my input. I love the yummy and simple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from Janet Up North (it's in the files). So good and a hit every single time I make it.

babywings76 said:
Everyone is raving about the new Strawberry Tres Leches Trifle. I haven't made it yet, so I can't give my input. I love the yummy and simple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from Janet Up North (it's in the files). So good and a hit every single time I make it.

I like the Choco P-butter one better than the Tres Leches one.

I sometimes create a fruit pound cake trifle--emphasizing how easy it is to put together with items you can keep in storage--you know for last minute desserts for unexpected company.Frozen pound cake (thaws in no time flat)
1 can of any pie filling (and some fresh berries if available)
2 bananas
1 small box of instant vanilla pudding and 2 cups of milk
1 small cool whip (even lite version is great)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)Use bread knife to cube pound cake on large grooved cutting board
Use smooth edge can opener to open pie filling (I usually sell at least 3 or 4 can openers)
Use utility knife to slice bananas
Use whisk to mix up pudding and milk, then add the Cool WhipLayer pound cake, pie filling, pudding/cool whip, bananas, nuts, twice. I show how easy it is to get the layers up next to the glass of the trifle by using the large mix and scraper.

1. What are some popular recipes for a couples show?

Some popular recipes for a couples show include:- Chicken Fajitas- Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill- Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry- Grilled Veggie and Shrimp Skewers- Homemade Pizza with Various Toppings

2. Can you recommend any vegetarian or vegan options for a couples show?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for couples. Some options include:- Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers- Lentil Shepherd's Pie- Zucchini Noodle Alfredo- Portobello Mushroom Burgers- Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry

3. What are some easy recipes for couples who are new to cooking?

For couples who are new to cooking, we recommend trying some of our beginner-friendly recipes such as:- One-Pan Chicken and Veggies- Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Stew- Baked Garlic Parmesan Salmon- Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops- Cheesy Baked Penne Pasta

4. Can you suggest any romantic recipes for a special couples show?

For a special and romantic couples show, we have some delicious recipes that are sure to impress, including:- Filet Mignon with Red Wine Sauce- Lobster Ravioli with Garlic Butter Sauce- Shrimp Scampi with Linguine- Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce- Chocolate Lava Cakes

5. Are there any recipes that are perfect for couples to make together?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that are great for couples to make together, such as:- Homemade Sushi Rolls- Build-Your-Own Tacos or Burritos- DIY Personal Pizzas- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches- Pasta Carbonara with Bacon and Peas

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • pamperedchefdt